SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

View Poll Results: How would you prefer?
All in a single mod (only 1 Big Mod) 42 52.50%
Just the way it is (in parts) 38 47.50%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-12, 02:03 AM   #11
nonpollolike
Swabbie

Downloads: 31
Uploads: 0

My review after 8 hours gameplay:

Using:

MMM 0.4 AIO
No magic skills 1.5 MMM 0.4

* CTD's are thing of the past. Long sessions with no CTD , now I can enter scapa etc. I can save mission and load witout CTD aswell , no need again the workaround of loading Autosave enter base mission before.

* finally I am enjoying SH5, still some issues with hydrophone but that's nothing to do with the mod

* I had to overwrite the tools files, Pedrobas I think you might want to have a look at this, I start always from a frsh install and carefully wiping all leftover files and always have that problem with the offset of the tools. Overwriting your MMM by adding equatoools ontop of it, problem solved.

* as it has been said, to recover the SOAN, I enabled it in options AND, as TDW said, deleted the page* dragabbles from main folder.

Definitely I recommend this pack for people in my situation. I bought SH5 two weeks ago and was about to give up because I had not the time to read all the tweaks you need to put all the mods together. I can guess the number of hours Pedro put into it for us, so my cumpliments. That would have been impossible without the work of the modders, so my cumpliments for them too.

nonpollolike is offline   Reply With Quote