SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 04-15-11, 09:37 PM   #1
Admiral Von Gerlach
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 358
Uploads: 0

Keltos I found a Japanese program well a series of episodes for a show from Japanese TV that shows an I Class boat in action, with many detailed sequences of the deck, bridge, interior and both officers and crew ..surfaced and submerged. It is an animated series called Zpang and was set in 1944, i am assuming they used available records and there is some accuracy tho not totaly detail at all. There are also many other interesting sequences including some on the Yamato, and from Truk and homeland Japan during the war. I can send you a link for the episodes in question if you are interested. Glad to see this project is still alive and I continue to pray and look forward to success and release. I will help share what you all produce with surviving IJN people that I hope to reach thru contacts as I think it would be a great sharing and respect offering to share this project as this is the only sim of the Japanese naval side that I have ever heard of.
Old 04-16-11, 03:16 PM   #2
Jan Kyster
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 152
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominicano View Post
...i have Trigger Maru installed
Can confirm this will do that to your subs... personnel experience...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Von Gerlach View Post
Keltos.... I can send you a link for the episodes....
I collect links...
Jan Kyster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-11, 01:13 AM   #3
keltos01
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 114
Uploads: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Von Gerlach View Post
Keltos I found a Japanese program well a series of episodes for a show from Japanese TV that shows an I Class boat in action, with many detailed sequences of the deck, bridge, interior and both officers and crew ..surfaced and submerged. It is an animated series called Zpang and was set in 1944, i am assuming they used available records and there is some accuracy tho not totaly detail at all. There are also many other interesting sequences including some on the Yamato, and from Truk and homeland Japan during the war. I can send you a link for the episodes in question if you are interested. Glad to see this project is still alive and I continue to pray and look forward to success and release. I will help share what you all produce with surviving IJN people that I hope to reach thru contacts as I think it would be a great sharing and respect offering to share this project as this is the only sim of the Japanese naval side that I have ever heard of.
Yes please do send it ! pm me ok ?

as for the respect offered to the surviving IJN people, I do agree with you

regards

keltos

keltos01 is offline   Reply With Quote