SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-11, 01:09 PM   #11
capviews
Swabbie

Downloads: 20
Uploads: 0
Default ctd in Lorient harbor

Hello to all here and, in particular, a mega thank you to the hard working crew of brilliant developers for the accomplished work on this mega mod that makes that game so much more interesting.

Now, here's my problem. I have been using MO patched 2.7 since my second patrol from Wilhelmshaven without any major glitches but as soon as i was transfered to Lorient the problems occured. Multiple CTD's entering the harbor, no docks or traffic showing up and the most annoying of all is, not being able to use the navigational map when exiting the harbor without CTD's. I reinstalled MO + patch many times and i still get the same results except that now, the docks are showing but, still i keep getting the ctd's on exiting the harbor if i try to use the map. I have been searching the forum for days now and i haven't yet found an answer to my problem. I have been stuck on my 5th patrol trying to exit from Lorient for days and i am getting frustrated, i need some help please, from any one of you fine and dedicated individual.

I hope i posted this request in the right thread and, thanks in advance from a dedicated player and obviously not a great developer.

Steve
capviews is offline   Reply With Quote