Forget password? Reset here

Old 04-27-17, 07:20 AM   #106
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castout View Post
That cowardly regime also had NTU sent me a letter declaring that my supposed doctor to have deemed me fit to resume my study there.

The letter didn't specify any specific doctor and it didn't stipulate what I was fit from.

Too bad the letter conveniently disappeared from our home table.
Yes, I am aware of this. I remember many of your threads from the past and you've made some rather fantastic claims over the years. Which is why I posted the link to the Wiki article.

Most of your threads play out the same: 1) You make a claim 2) people challenge it 3) you play the victim card.
Dowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-17, 07:21 AM   #107
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
I'm sure Nipplespanner doing his best with his overtly rude remarks, all uncalled for.
Not uncalled for at all - just pointing out the obvious.
Don't make others responsible for the echo of your actions, learn to take responsibility.

As others pointed out, you're the one preaching, making the wildest, most silly, still unfounded claims in all kinds of areas, be it on the psychological level, about money, society, mankind... you name it.
Maybe, just maybe, if no one agrees with your nonsensical claims - it's not "all the others" that are the problem/on the wrong side.

No one was 'rude' until you literally went nuts with your stories, and people do tend to become more direct and less bum-kissy when someone claims things over and over and over - without being able or willing to deliver any argument/evidence to support his claims.

And sorry, but the "my government tries to kill me!" nonsense doesn't really help your situation here, but as usual, it's "the others" that are unable to "see".
Not sure if you ignored me for real, or if you can read this - but either way this had to be said.

Quote:
I'm only posting some posts on transcendence because I'm passionate about the subject and I saw some of Skybird's posts which I do not agree with.
You're not posting, your preaching, you're stating that all you say is a fact and if someone disagrees, he's "rude".
Not how it works.
Skybird delivered solid arguments, he apparently is very educated - professionally - in this field, yet you chose to be an know-it-all and simply dispute his arguments - without delivering your own.
"You're wrong and I am right!" is, again, not how it works.

Quote:
I'm not eager to convince anyone that I'm transcendent because that benefits me nothing.
Pretty much all your posts clearly show otherwise. Either you're lying, or you just don't see it yourself - either way I'm sorry for you.

Quote:
But I'm passionate to share my knowledge in the hope of awakening as many people as possible
Wait...what...?

1. "I'm not eager to convince anyone"

2. "I'm passionate to share my knowledge in the hope of awakening as many people as possible"

OK, you're lost beyond hope. You call others ignorant, arrogant and rude - while not only contradicting yourself, but also being all of the things you blame others for yourself.
Not how it works, either.

Quote:
I'm active on my Facebook with regard to the topic and have found several people who are genuinely awakened.
Yup, that's exactly where your 'knowledge' belongs. Some lunatic facebook page where people circle jerk and live in a bubble of "we are right - others are wrong - reasons!".
If you must do that, enjoy.

Quote:
Back to the old days where I'm ganged up for no apparent reason. Probably to kick me out of active participation in the forums.
Not sure what you're referring to, but I can see many reasons why people disagree with you and are unwilling to listen to your psychobabble (it's just that, if you want it or not). And no, people disagreeing with you has nothing to do with "ganging up" - but that sort of behavior is, again, typical.

Quote:
If you see my posts from the beginning I had been nothing but a gentleman until people somehow without apparent reasons became hostile.
No, you became pissy when people didn't blindly believe your nonsensical, unproven claims and even delivered counter-arguments. You are the one who's tone shifted immediately, and now people are just getting tired of it.

Quote:
Perhaps my signature conjures up a very negative impression to them. But the person you thought of in your heads about me doesn't exist. It's a sad sad world we live in today. People get very emotional even when no ill-will is intended.
You are again reflecting tremendously, while again being a complete hypocrite. You claim others assume things based on whatever - personally I judge you on your posts and this thread speaks for itself.
Btw, I don't even see your signature as I deactivated signatures on my end. So much about your theory...

Quote:
Humanity is not far from the end, I suppose, judging by how people respond to this innocent thread meant to encourage a healthy exchange of ideas and opinions. Instead, people attack another's opinion without stating the why.
No one's attacking your opinion. You're free to believe in Inuit riding unicorns underwater while hunting for whales from outta space for all I care - but don't expect people to swallow your claims without evidence, or at least a solid argumentation when we speak theories.
People here were quite open towards you - you just can't stand anyone disagreeing with you, which also speaks volumes about you as a person - so stop blaming others for the Flakfeuer you receive, you brought this on yourself.

Quote:
Oh, you don't. I was defamed mentally ill basically saying I was nuts (apparently was hearing voices). A defamation which I have disproved through finishing a bachelor's degree just fine without medication and able to have friends and is perfectly normal at the office/work.
A bachelor's degree in whatever field doesn't prove your not mentally ill.
what nonsense. But at least a good laugh...

Quote:
Don't presume when you don't know a thing.
OK - you first?

Quote:
Hey, I'm declared schizophrenic in Singapore but I went on, without any mediation, to finish a four-year bachelor's degree just fine, able to have friends, and contributed well at work. Worked on several freelancing projects too such as translating contract, newspaper article, PhD thesis, science project, and tomorrow, I'll be editing a newspaper article soon to be published on Jakarta Post.
I don't even...

Quote:
So, another presumption, basically you saying I'm delusional or nuts in another way.
Well, crazy talk causes people to suspect you are indeed crazy.
It's not rocket science...

Quote:
Subsim has a lot of people with issues it seems. A normal person would reserve judgment until he knows better. But not you Dowly, you don't know anything about me but basically saying I'm nuts.
I'm not Dowly's mom - just his dad - but I'll hijack what you said towards him, because it also applies to me and others, apparently.
Everyone has some sort of issues with whatever.
But not everyone goes online and speaks in tongues like a mad man.
I know about one who does, though...

Quote:
You are not a normal decent person Dowly.
Eheehee. OK we agree here.

However, he's honest and his arguments make sense.
Can't say the same about you, to be honest.

Quote:
Dictatorial regimes are known to abuse mental illness diagnosis one of which what you mentioned to discredit genuine persecution cases, including schizophrenia diagnosis.
Yes, because for some reason, the government really wants to harm or kill you...right?
Because ugh... mh... reasons, I assume.

Quote:
I WAS STARVED IN A SINGAPORE PUBLIC HOSPITAL FOR 3-4 DAYS DESPITE MY REPEATED DEMANDS FOR MEAL until I was emaciated. Had i been really crazy I would not have been starved.

So, **** YOU DOWLY!
'Starving' a person can indeed have medical reasons, depending on what was, or is, wrong with you. I don't care nor is it my business, but your complete paranoid drivel is getting tiring, really.
Old 04-27-17, 07:51 AM   #108
Castout
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowly View Post
Yes, I am aware of this. I remember many of your threads from the past and you've made some rather fantastic claims over the years. Which is why I posted the link to the Wiki article.

Most of your threads play out the same: 1) You make a claim 2) people challenge it 3) you play the victim card.
You challenged nothing. You merely threw insult by suggesting I was crazy.

Play the victim card? It seem the victim is you since I'm the one with infraction. But I can't care less about infraction. So **** YOU DOWLY. Hehehe This will give me infraction again.
Old 04-27-17, 07:57 AM   #109
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
But I can't care less about infraction. So **** YOU DOWLY. Hehehe This will give me infraction again.
I smell a ban here...
Old 04-27-17, 07:58 AM   #110
Castout
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 6

THANK YOU NIPPELSPANNER

Last edited by Jimbuna; 04-27-17 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Let me help you with the spelling.
Castout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-17, 08:53 AM   #111
ValoWay
Lieutenant

Downloads: 103

@Skybird

Yea, I do agree with the basic principles! There's nothing wrong with producing something and asking for money in return. However, I think it is obvious to everyone that the trend of methods to accumulate money becomes more and more desperate or as they say even predatory, especially where groups or rich individuals aren't even producing any products but fictitious nonsense e.g. hedge funds etc..

I'm confident that we'll be able to store energy effectively in the not too distant future. Once we can do that it would justify bombing the deserts of this world with solar cell arrays instead of expensive power plants. Energy would become dirt cheap which would make not only food production but almost every aspect in our lives easily affordable which is why I agreed with dsawan's post earlier!

Have you heard of monsanto, for example? They are trying to get the monopoly over freaking seeds to grow food! Other corporations try to get control over the national highway system and wasn't there a few years back also an attempt to get control over the puplic drinking water? What about that trade deal between the US and Germany where US companies can sue the state whenever they think someone interferes with them making profit?

I'm just saying that we better come up with some good ideas in the near future before megacorporations start to take over the world!
ValoWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-17, 09:08 AM   #112
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValoWay View Post
Have you heard of monsanto, for example? They are trying to get the monopoly over freaking seeds to grow food! Other corporations try to get control over the national highway system and wasn't there a few years back also an attempt to get control over the puplic drinking water? What about that trade deal between the US and Germany where US companies can sue the state whenever they think someone interferes with them making profit?

I'm just saying that we better come up with some good ideas in the near future before mega corporations start to take over the world!
I think they did start to do so quite a while ago.
Look at politics, and how the decisions of those that SHOULD act in our best interest is driven/corrupted by those who actually hold the power.

And this system has established itself so deeply by now, I do not see a way it gets better - it will down-spiral continuously, until rock bottom is hit and we live in a world people like Phillip K. Dick anticipated decades ago.
Old 04-27-17, 03:14 PM   #113
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Money is no special thing, just an ordinary commodity like so many others. Let peope barter it, and peopel then can freely trade to get what they want.
The problem with "trancendent" people is that they see everything, so have a compelling need to make everyone elses' choices for them in a benificent, merciful manner, of course.
Rockin Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-17, 12:25 AM   #114
Nexus7
Commander

Downloads: 2

Interesting topic
Unfortunately extremely complex and vaste in intent. Reading the latest articles two points are IMO "nodal": a consciousness of ordinary people in their use of capital, to help maintain diversity in the industry (avoid excessive build up of monopoles). Apple in first istance ang Google are de-facto at the very front in accumulating capital both in form of money and of knowledge (private information on their customers). IMO not deserved, and especially when taking Apple, the fruit of a very successfull marketing strategy. The real value of the sold items is just a minor share of their price.
Energy (electricity) at low cost if not free is a vision I like, together with the shift from fossil fuels to low emissions energy carriers (i.e. energy from the sun again, stored as hudrogen perhaps). Both shifts are huge and touch a massive number of infrastructures and people, if I had to predict when that shift would cross the edge of the mountain I'd say many decades :-(
Another major expectation is IoT and smart factories, highly automated factories that can order, produce, repair themselves and deploy to market with almost no personnel. Hurde here cybersecurity. Again, not the thing for tomorrow IMO :-(

What I consider it to be more tangible evolutions are: explosion of information fruability (internet based). And since I named companies I name Facebook here. If say 20 years ago this amount was 10 now it is 500(?). If 20 years ago the reliable/relevant information was 10% of the whole, being optimistic it remained that much. Doing the maths, the daily spam dosis was 10-1=9 while today it is 500-50=450. Not sure how much sense this makes, but one way or the other it is rather challenging to filter out the RELEVANT news

Last edited by Nexus7; 04-29-17 at 12:39 AM.
Nexus7 is offline   Reply With Quote