SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 12-31-14, 11:47 AM   #916
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

WE"LL eat the rooster! I fixed the problem

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-14, 12:14 PM   #917
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 364

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aktungbby View Post
WE"LL eat the rooster! I fixed the problem
Did you wire it into the microwave.....and don't dare eat that rooster, I spent every dime we had in the coffee can on it and we took out a 4 year loan on it.... At $79 a month, just 30% interest, I thought it a heck of a deal for such a trained rooster.....Eat one of the crew if you must, don't eat the rooster...I was told if we can't pay for it, we could sell it easily and get our money back and then some... I didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday.....we use it for the horn and can double our money after the war...

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Last edited by Armistead; 12-31-14 at 12:32 PM.
Armistead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-14, 01:42 PM   #918
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango589 View Post
The sound effect I got for that in my head was 'flubbedy flubbedy flubbedy'
more like a flock of geese flying south for the winter..

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.
Old 12-31-14, 03:03 PM   #919
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armistead View Post

1. Moderator watching us.
Shouldn't be long before he dies of exhaustion then.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-14, 03:29 PM   #920
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Shouldn't be long before he dies of exhaustion then.
at least you have us all in one place...

We're waiting for Aktung to turn his reward over to the Bilge, if he doesn't, we're gonna send him back through the hatch to you.....do with him as you please...he's broken in...

Old 12-31-14, 04:58 PM   #921
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy

Default Cat, qwerty or Flagellum today!?

Quote:
I'd suggest 50 lashes from the cat but he might actually enjoy that
Quote:
We're waiting for Aktung to turn his reward over to the Bilge, if he doesn't, we're gonna send him back through the hatch to you.....do with him as you please...he's broken in...
O Lord make it LII then! And tell C. Longinus, up on the hill: "more Hamm's on the sponge-and keep it cold!"! No need for a 'cat' when you've a perfectly good flagellum to hand and an old British Bulldog Praetor (Legio IX deserter?) to use it. JEEZE! if he's any good, I'll fire my pricey dominatrix! After mom's passionate riding-crop spankings this's merely a light dusting off IMHO!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Old 01-01-15, 07:18 AM   #922
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:
at least you have us all in one place...

Appreciate a few days notice so Kim can starve the dogs a little in preparation.

Old 01-01-15, 12:51 PM   #923
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Default Move over Mr Lodbrok

Quote:
Appreciate a few days notice so Kim can starve the dogs a little in preparation.
Shades of poor Ragnar! Nothing goes outta style in Northhumbria (Aella's Wolf pit) If Kim will let me borrow a butter knife to hold too, I'll jump in willingly...Armistead must have a few extra half starved rescue curs to round out your wolfhound pack...we'll just baste me in police station bacon fat to give it all 'sabor'...will there be Hamm's in Valhalla?! Religion ain't the issue-it's all about the beer! And if we could do it at Kornati where they actually filmed(the Vikings) off Croatia.... EVEN BETTER!

Old 01-01-15, 12:59 PM   #924
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Quote:

We like to fair in the bilge punishments, we'll send him up naked covered in peanut butter...the curs may just lick him for a few hours, may take chunks out....it's fun to watch, no one knows for sure what will happen.....

Old 01-01-15, 01:11 PM   #925
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Butter knife, peanut butter, these hounds aren't all that picky....simply ravenous.

Old 01-01-15, 01:40 PM   #926
Armistead
Rear Admiral

he's seen worse down here in the bilge and use to bad breath.

Hey, how bout letting us out for some air, set up an arena like days of yore so we can cheer and boo as needed....? I still have my Ceasar costume from our last aft party.....

Old 01-01-15, 01:51 PM   #927
Wolferz
Navy Seal

Downloads: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aktungbby View Post
Shades of poor Ragnar! Nothing goes outta style in Northhumbria (Aella's Wolf pit) If Kim will let me borrow a butter knife to hold too, I'll jump in willingly...Armistead must have a few extra half starved rescue curs to round out your wolfhound pack...we'll just baste me in police station bacon fat to give it all 'sabor'...will there be Hamm's in Valhalla?! Religion ain't the issue-it's all about the beer! And if we could do it at Kornati where they actually filmed(the Vikings) off Croatia.... EVEN BETTER!
You're going to move that stack of rocks over there, --->
And back again.
<---

Tomorrow never comes
Wolferz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-15, 02:13 PM   #928
swamprat69er
Aceydeucy

Downloads: 11

After your regular duties (off duty time) there is nothing like the coal pile to instill a little discipline in a person AND loss of 50% of pay. But only your 50% NOT the 50% that goes to your spouse.

We the willing, led by the unsure, have done so much with so little, for so long, that we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.
swamprat69er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-15, 02:25 PM   #929
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Default move over Snoopy! er Peanuts

Quote:
, we'll send him up naked covered in peanut butter...the curs may just lick him for a few hours, may take chunks out....it's fun to watch, no one knows for sure what will happen.....
No no no! I just gotta go 'blade in hand'; doesn't even have to be a good silver-plate spreader. @ Armistead! "Covered in peanut butter" We must have the same dominatrix-she's fired! or you tried a new sneaky tactic last night on your menaged out 'king size' bed...well at least something was king sized!! "Gentleman" my foot! you been wearing yourself out with my goat-cheese nanny again! Ol' George Washington Carver would be proud of an ol Southern boy like you being so imaginative at that: <peanuts) In "them ol' peanut fields back home'" at least you can keep time to your favorite Civil War marching tune "Eating Goober Peas" by way of explanation to the rest of the planet
We'll give Wolfertz+ the whole peanut leftovers !!! @ Jimbuna; did you notice the guy with the flagella a few posts (#924) back-the resemblance is amazing-hence the post title! You can do extra work-bring your own qwerty-
you should be paid for what you do? You look damn good in a lorica with a pugio on your hip!!!

Last edited by Aktungbby; 01-01-15 at 02:39 PM.
Old 01-01-15, 02:39 PM   #930
Armistead
Rear Admiral

well, if we cover you in peanut butter and roll you in cracker crumbs you might have a fighting chance. Really, what's the fun of sending you to the curs KNOWING you're gonna die. The known outcome takes away the suspense...

The fact knowing you might not die, will only make it more entertaining when you do......

If you live through it, like in the movies, you Aktung Maximus can scream to us...."Are you not entertained".....as we watch the dogs hump you like rabbits.......

Hopefully and rather, I will be looking to the biggest cur as we eye each other and he grips you by the throat and looks to me for the thumb signal....

for your treachery to the Bilge....

haha, as for the king size, you're in the wrong forum if you want to know that ending...