SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Special Projects > Subsim Events & Activities
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-09, 12:52 PM   #691
Penelope_Grey
Sea Lord

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

*Scratches head at hearing the news*

Things are starting to make a tiny little bit of sense now, if the Kpt of U-13 really was a Seer... He has used his position to deliberately sidetrack the investigation.. for survival purposes. He, chad and Hitman... have been derailed in their findings. Chad is dead and Hitman is pooping himself nearly as badly as I am! I think things are coming to a head at long last.

I finally am beginning to understand, I knew we should have shot Task Force instead of Letum... I begged that we off Task Force instead! "Wait brother" he says to a pair of glowing eyes. Well I take one solace in that the wolves killed one of their own. How'd you like that you hairy buggers!!! We must celebrate that!!! There must be something that can pass for Champagne.

I fear the lynch vote now more than ever, not for my own skin I simply don't care anymore if I live or not, but for the sake of some other poor bugger that will get ripped apart if a bullet is wasted on me... If I am shot its a waste of a day, the one we need to shoot is the Kpt of U-13.. or at the very least get some answers...

Survivors...we must get hold of the Kpt of that U-Boat and DEMAND answers! The day is short and time is against us. I don't know whether we trust hitman or not... frankly... I don't think we have a lot of choice right now at this stage so I am prepared to give it a go, lack of options is very apparant now. But there is somebody who can vouch for my innocence if he is willing to share his private matters with you (PM's) if you have doubts about me.

Considering the Kpt has brought nought to this... we deserve answers.

I SURVIVED THE FIRST EVER SUBSIM WEREWOLF HUNT - and... I actually won the game for the humans too!
Old 02-13-09, 01:01 PM   #692
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Here is the list of players and their public identities as of 2/13 8:00 AM

Kamp Letzte Jagd personnel
Chad -Oberst (Colonel) [DEAD]
Hitman - Hauptmann (Captain)
UnderseaLcpl - Oberfeldwebel (Sergeant Major) [DEAD]
Oberon - Gefreiter (Corporal)
stabiz - Gefreiter (Corporal) [DEAD]
A Very Super Market - Gemeiner (Private)
Letum - Gemeiner (Private) [LYNCHED]
Laufen zum Ziel - Gemeiner (Private) [DEAD]
JCWolf - Gemeiner (Private) [DEAD]

U-BOAT 13
Jimbuna - Kapitänleutnant
Raptor1 - Chief Engineer [DEAD]
Nisgeis - Leutnant zur See
Fincuan - Oberfähnrich zur See [DEAD]
Weiß Pinguin - Wachoffizier
Gorduz - Funker [LYNCHED]
Task Force - Seaman [DEAD]
Firewall - Seaman
Aramike - Seaman

Village of Vanvikan
Contact - Mayor [LYNCHED]
mookiemookie - Postman, acting mayor
Nokia - Innskeeper [DEAD]
Penelope_Grey - Barmaid, new owner of Mercy's Inn
XabbaRus - Sailor [SUICIDE]
SandyCaesar - Fisherman [DEAD]
NealT - Fisherman [DEAD]
lesrae - Shepperd [DEAD]
Gus - constable [DEAD]

Lynch vote in six hours.

Town crier disappears into his office.
Old 02-13-09, 01:54 PM   #693
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

*Oberon continues scribbling on his notepad.*

"Ok, Mookie you're not a werewolf for definate, likewise Super Market, you gents are guardians, and god help you tonight now that that information is out."

Which leaves the following people:
Quote:
Kamp Letzte Jagd personnel
Hitman - Hauptmann (Captain)

U-BOAT 13
Aramike - Seaman
Jimbuna - Kapitänleutnant
Nisgeis - Leutnant zur See
Weiß Pinguin - Wachoffizier
Firewall - Seaman

Village of Vanvikan
Penelope_Grey - Barmaid, new owner of Mercy's Inn
Kaleu Jimbuna was one of the louder voices in the calling for the lynching of Letum, who turned out to be a human...however, I have solid evidence that Aramike lead the Wehrmacht on the wrong tracks and lead to the death of Gorduz. Therefore, for tonight, my vote goes to Aramike once again, and for the benefit of the jury, I will present the evidence on this board:

*Oberon pins up a note which has been crumpled several times.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderseaLcpl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramike
Unfortunately I cannot provide any more than I already have, Oberfeldwebel. I just ... see things. And, I've made a deduction.

Whether or not Gorduz is shot is of little consequence to me, I imagine ... unless he finds how what I've got on him. The only other person I've been discussing the situation with is Colonel Chad. I believe he is innocent, but I believe he will be targetted tonight due to his role in Contact's errant execution.

I merely issued the warning.
What you are saying now will determine if you live or die. If you accuse Gorduz and you are wrong, you will be shot. I will probably be shot shortly afterwards for believeing you.
I will recommend that Gorduz be executed, and god help you if you are bull****ing me.
Old 02-13-09, 03:14 PM   #694
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Jimbuna addresses the gathered throng:

How very quaint mein friends.....let me ask but a few questions here.

Who has stood by his men from the outset whilst everyone else was felt in the relative comfort zone over the early days seeing the U-boat crew crew being picked off one by one?

Remember.....the first three victims were my crewmen.

Who took the boat out into deeper water to protect the crew?

Why have there been no killings aboard the boat?

Every crewman killed has been ashore at the time....how strange.

My only lynching vote that has been acted upon has been Letum.

A Kaleun has to be strong because who else can his men turn to in time of danger.

Prior to that we had an investigatory/decision making team of Chad, UnderseaLcp, and Hitman et al entering into a cosy decision making syndicate....handing out death sentences like confetti.

Nice job you all did I must say 'NOT'.....Tell me, in how many decisions were you proven right?

Let me remind you....none, nicks, zilch, nada, sweet FA. I'm glad you weren't around at the time of Nuremburg.

It wasn't till I could bring Chad out of his peer group imposed mindset that I was able to get at least him to listen to me.

You Hitman, are the sole survivor of that cosy click.....how convenient.

Nothing like aiding the opposition in ridding itself of its own.

You remind me of the poacher who turned into the gamekeeper.

What of those remaining you may well ask.

That is for me to know and you to find out but I will say this:

Hitman...you are the sole survivor of the group responsible for the deaths of the most humans. Think on it....quite a veil you've put up there....but is it all smoke and mirrors.

Oberon...you are more clever/cunning than you make out. You should take care with whom and what you say on the TS server.

A Very Super Market...You don't vote much....could that be so as not to draw too much attention to yourself.

Firewall...you are the only one prior to this evening that has openly challenged me. Your sense of loyalty and gratitude for my protecting you do you no honour.

Aramike...Can't quite figure you out...a dark horse if ever I met one.

Nisgeis and Welb Pinguin...as above.

Mookiemookie...I thought you were an alright guy when I met you and seeing as you have to trust someone sometime in your life...your the one.

Penelpoe...Ah, sweet Penelope. A little less on the semantics and drama "Take me, I don't care" but a short paragraph later slipping back into customary mode is a tad transparent sometimes. How quaint that a werewolf that has no problem breaking down doors or destroying roofs should experience difficulty breaking the glass in a bedroom window and leave a furball as a calling card into the bargain.

I'm now pretty sure of the identity of two who are probably wolves.....but my one regret is that I think the poor/wrong choices made at the outset have already had such a detrimental impact on us humans so as to make no difference to the inevitable outcome.

Normally I would say we should all gather on the boat this evening....the creatures can't cross moving water, and take strength from each other.

The problem then is that I would have at least two of you hairy ar$ed bastids near me and there is a limit to what I can protect.

Two quick points my friends:

1) None of us are as clever as all of us

2) BEWARE of the wolf that can suckle its young.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 02-13-09, 03:49 PM   #695
Oberon
Lucky Jack

*Oberon nods*

"Herr Jimbuna has a point..."

*He walks to a point where the townsfolk can see down into the fjord, where U-13 is moored.*

"I have served at a couple of other u-boat facilities briefly, down at Lorient and St Nazaire, and I remember overhearing a couple of sailors talking about a scuttling charge on their uboat...If U-13 has such a charge..."

*He pauses and looks back at the small straggle of survivors.*

"We have been the victims of these wolves for several days now, and even if we shoot one today, more will come, and if they finish on us, they will move on, the men will take the boats to Trondheim and they will feast on its inhabitants. It is up to us to stop this here and now! We may fall, but we will take those hairy bastards with us! We will end this disease here and now!"

*Oberon stands up on the execution podium and points at U-13.*

"Tonight we have a chance to avenge those who we wrongly killed, and those who were killed by the hands of the wolves. Who is with me?!"

"Tonight, we all stay on board U-13, and if the wolves show, we fight them, and if we fail, we take the wolves down with us, down into the deep."
Old 02-13-09, 04:05 PM   #696
Penelope_Grey
Sea Lord

*Laughs out loud*

There's your man.

*Points at hitman.*

I SURVIVED THE FIRST EVER SUBSIM WEREWOLF HUNT - and... I actually won the game for the humans too!
Old 02-13-09, 04:08 PM   #697
Nisgeis
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 77
Uploads: 11

Well, prior to Task Force being revelead as a beast, I though he was a seer! Shows what I know. After all, he was the only one left alive to have not voted for someone who later turned out to be innocent. I'm also very confused, as I thought that the beasts would not kill each other. Perhaps fate is giving us a helping hand, as we seem incapable of helping ourselves?

There are none among us who have not cast a vote in error. I don't think Captain Jimbuna is a beast, as he has only voted for Letum out of logic. Letum was attacked by a beast, but didn't die and later Letum was rambling saying that he was a beast. It was logical to vote for someone who himself believed that he was a beast.

Firewall indicated that he had an ability to see things, voted for the Captain, but never mentioned it again, later saying that the Captain may thank him down the line. A very strange set of things to say.

The crew of the U-13 only recently arrived, so it stands to reason that the beasts were already here when we docked. The locations of the bodies was a red herring. Is there, I wonder, a chance to see a map of where the latest corpses were found?

A Very Super Market in turn has twice voted for an innocent man to be lynched, so he isn't helping us much, trying to protect the Colonel, who himself had voted thrice to lynch inocent men. I hold both of them responsible for the death of Gorduz, my shipmate. But as only one of them remains alive, I vote to lynch A Very Super Market.
Old 02-13-09, 04:12 PM   #698
Nisgeis
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 77
Uploads: 11

Oberon, what makes you say that Mookiemookie and A Very Super Market are guardians? That makes no sense, if A Very Super Market were a Guardian, then surely the Colonel would still be alive?
Old 02-13-09, 04:13 PM   #699
Oberon
Lucky Jack

*Oberon looks saddened*

"Not if the beast that attacked them was...was...a hellhound."

((
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neal Stevens
Chad is killed, even though protected by Super Market, who in turn was protected by mookie.
))
Old 02-13-09, 04:19 PM   #700
Penelope_Grey
Sea Lord

I've got a rough idea who our hell hound is.

I also have definate idea who the last wolf is.

sorry Fuzzballs... the jig is up.

Old 02-13-09, 04:21 PM   #701
Weiss Pinguin
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 101

"Super Market? Are you mad? Lynching one of our own guardians!" Pinguin stands up, gaping at Nisgeis. "And I know Kapitänleutnant Buna isn't one of the devils you all speak of. I have served under him for many a long patrol, and I know my captain. I for one will stand by him. If you all wish to execute him, you will have to dig two graves."
Old 02-13-09, 04:30 PM   #702
Penelope_Grey
Sea Lord

*Stands up.*

I am sorry Kpt Jimbuna... however you are most mistaken, I am not one of the surviving beasts.

I am at a crossroads right now.

If I vote for Hitman to be shot, then the hell hound will surely come for me, and protection or not, the hellhound will get me.

I really am getting annoyed here, finally when I figure stuff out, nobody is prepared to listen to me! I begged you to have Task Force shot yesterday, and I was ignored...

today I am pleading, pleading... SHOOT HITMAN!!

Then, all we have to do is find the hell hound, and I have a good idea where the hellhound is.

If I'm wrong, then you can shoot me straight after Hitman (Neal please act on that, I am serious)

I say again, once more SHOOT HITMAN

/OOC - and on that note, the night out awaits... Byeee!

Old 02-13-09, 04:38 PM   #703
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Town crier scurries out, posts the execution board, scampers back to his boarded hovel.

Oberon : Aramike
Penelope_Grey : Hitman
Hitman : Jimbuna
Nisgeis : Super Market
A Very Super Market :
Aramike :
Firewall :
Jimbuna :
mookiemookie :
Weiß Pinguin :

Two and a half hours to lynching time, let's see where you stand. You vote could make the difference between survival and exctinction!
Old 02-13-09, 04:58 PM   #704
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Hitman....your PM a few minutes ago intrigued me.....but I've seen these kidology games/tricks attempted so many times before.

Looks like your pre-emptive strike isn't quite going to plan....the mass hysteria and jumping on said band wagon isn't quite happening me old sun.

Are you feeling lucky or are you contemplating a cold day in hell....I wonder.

I hope you are a competent swimmer.

Watch your feet for the razor sharp shards of silver I will have scattered around the deck.

Oh, and I also hope you've seen this film....twas a low budget British effort, quite good really, but what happened at the end was the sole surviving British squaddie cut the gas inlet pipe in the kitchen and as the the hairy bastids approach him he ignites his lighter and sends them all where they belong....to hell:

http://www.imdb.com/find?s=all&q=dog+soldiers

I'll have my surviving men make up a few cocktails for you....the molotov variety.

Looks like the experimental flame thrower might be due a workout too.

Spectemur Agendo

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 02-13-09, 05:10 PM   #705
Aramike
Ocean Warrior

Best of SUBSIM
Chairman

Downloads: 59

Aramike clears his throat. "Hitman must go."
Closed Thread