SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 11-23-14, 07:08 PM   #631
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aktungbby View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eichhornchen View Post
... unwanted rats... .

'UNWANTED Rats' is redundant

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-14, 08:19 PM   #632
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 364

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eichhornchen View Post

Try instead to use a dedicated bird-table or some other properly constructed feeding-station (but do also avoid those which are designed to exclude squirrels).
"Squirrels gotta eat same as birds" - Clint Westwood

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.
Armistead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-14, 04:00 AM   #633
Eichhörnchen
Starte das Auto

Downloads: 5

Default (just testing out my new toy)

Eichhörnchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-14, 04:24 AM   #634
Tango589
Still crazy as ever!

Downloads: 180
Uploads: 1

You dirty little sod, it's not a mid-face food dispenser!

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...
Tango589 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-14, 04:41 AM   #635
Eichhörnchen
Starte das Auto

Oooops! Caught me: I just popped down here to remove that...

Last edited by Eichhörnchen; 11-24-14 at 05:05 AM.
Old 11-24-14, 06:27 AM   #636
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
I nominate Jimbuna our King Rat Emeritus He obviously leads from the front and he'll have us hunting( Operation Monsun?) off the coast of Thailand in no time at all!!! BBY We'll need an operational condom machine methinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armistead View Post
Jimbuna has never joined the bilge, he's not a member, nor a former rat.
Now, if he wants to join our ranks, go through the proper rituals, then I don't have a problem of him being a member. However, I don't think that puts him above me or that he would be a better leader than I.

Before this silly idea goes any further, Jimbuna would have to request membership...
No thanks, I think I'll just hang on to the keys to the scuttling charges should they ever be needed

Quote:

Jimbuna may be interesting, but he stands for everything we're against. I understand the desire to taste something new and strange, but I have always stood behind you and the other men....
Being at the rear I'm sure you've often had the opportunity to taste many things 'new and strange'

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamprat69er View Post
I think that Jim prefers the top.
Rgr that...crap only roles downhill

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-14, 01:52 PM   #637
Eichhörnchen
Starte das Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
Did somebody say rats?

N-i-i-i-ce...!
Old 11-24-14, 05:27 PM   #638
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Jim, I understand your conflicts, but you do seem like rat material. We do have a small group of rats that like to keep their status hidden called the "Sewer Rats." These rats work behind the scenes to promote our agenda to takeover forums. If you're interested, send Wolferz a PM....

Starting on the bottom isn't that bad. We all started there at one time. Things loosen up after a while and the atmosphere isn't all that bad. Plus, you get a free bilge oil can being an "open" member

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.
Old 11-24-14, 06:39 PM   #639
Wolferz
Navy Seal

Downloads: 52
Just be careful when Armistead asks you to turn your head and cough Captain Queeg style.

Tomorrow never comes
Wolferz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-14, 07:42 PM   #640
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolferz View Post
Just be careful when Armistead asks you to turn your head and cough Captain Queeg style.
How bout we get on with a patrol....We can install a intercom system in the head for you to give orders and Tango can go 1MC during confessions...

Old 11-24-14, 07:56 PM   #641
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolferz View Post
I wouldn't think it necessary to explain 'buggery and the lash' to a BRIT! ATTN ARMIBBY Congrats on your 10,000th post ...and you saved it for your brethren of the bilge !!! SPLICE THE MAINBRACE

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 11-24-14 at 08:08 PM.
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-14, 09:04 PM   #642
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Quote:
I wouldn't think it necessary to explain 'buggery and the lash' to a BRIT! ATTN ARMIBBY Congrats on your 10,000th post ...and you saved it for your brethren of the bilge !!! SPLICE THE MAINBRACE
Thanks Aktung for noticing and it's no big deal, but I have a few people to thank and a few words to say. I didn’t even prepare anything, but thank you.

Firstly, I have to thank Ubisoft, without whom I wouldn't be here today. Many years ago when my wife was thin and sex was enjoyable, she walked in a few weeks before Christmas and asked me did I want my one gift early. I said yes and she handed me a Best Buy bag. Opening, I found a PC game called SH4. I knew she had purchased it in the discount bin by the receipt, but I didn't care, I loved sub games. I installed in on my PC and started my first patrol and the game crashed. I fought and struggled with it and finally joined the Ubisoft forum for answers. I was told I really needed SH4 Gold, so I went back to playing Delta Force for a few years.

It was later while shopping I just happened to see SH4 Gold for $5, so I got it and went back to the Ubi forums with numerous questions. I was told I need mods, so Dl'ed those and started playing. I fell madly in love with TMO and started playing in earnest. This often made my wife mad as I cancelled our weekly Sat. love making session. It was during this time, I made my first online friend, a guy named Wern, followed soon by others, Wolferz, Fire, Captgeo, Moose, Swamp, Bubble, Tambor {thanks for all the books BTW} Cel, Fart, Bigdog, too many to mention, so sorry if I didn't mention your name. I'll make a complete list later and post it. I was voted most beloved member at Ubisoft for 3 years....

I started entering the Ubisoft SS contest and soon became a force to be reckoned with. In time, I became the all time winner in history. This caused a lot of jealousy amongst the members, so they cancelled the contest.

As years passed, I formed numerous friendships and later found and joined Subsim. It seemed to be the better forum, but had several uptight moderators, so I stayed mostly among my close friends at Ubi. Well, Ubi went to the crapper and slowly our band of misfits, led by Wolferz came to Subsim. We or he elected himself as leader in 2008 and started the Ubirats. Let it be known we were not welcomed at first and often at odds with numerous moderators who threatened us with warnings, infractions, and even threw a few of us in the brig. However, we wore it as a badge of honor. It was then we came up with the concept of the "Bilge"....I think I came up with it and Wolferz used it... It was in the bilge I found myself.

So here we are, years later and I passed the 10,000 post mark. No, I desire no attention for myself, being good looking and smart, I get enough of that in real life. Anything I am here, I owe to the Bilge and its members that have stood behind me through the years, so thank you all again.

I would also like to thank my dog, a loyal companion, unlike my wife. She's really been more a pain in the ass than Swamp....She's never understood my desire to roam in fantasy the seas and relive the numerous battles of old.....and her constant nagging that the deck gun was too loud....

I would also like to know what happened to my buddy Wern, ....my Wern, left us with no remarks, deleted all his SS's.....I guess he finally had enuf..

Anyways, I don't want to get long winded, just a brief thank you for making me a daily part of your life. I really do feel the bilge could go places if we were properly led as we once were...I would like to lead us, but for some reason I'm always passed over....

Ending, as we move forward, let us look to better days, let us seek glory again...

You like me....You really like me!

{The above picture is copyrighted. Please do not use for personal perversion, posting it as yourself on FB to get girls, wallpaper, making calendars, etc...I will send you a framed picture for $200, signed of course..}

Old 11-24-14, 10:01 PM   #643
fireftr18
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 77

Quote:
Stand in the corner with your butt to the wall, it's why you've never been promoted to higher rank....
Some say I'm rank enough.
Old 11-24-14, 10:06 PM   #644
Wolferz
Navy Seal

Downloads: 52
Quote:
Thanks Aktung for noticing and it's no big deal, but I have a few people to thank and a few words to say. I didn’t even prepare anything, but thank you.

Firstly, I have to thank Ubisoft, without whom I wouldn't be here today. Many years ago when my wife was thin and sex was enjoyable, she walked in a few weeks before Christmas and asked me did I want my one gift early. I said yes and she handed me a Best Buy bag. Opening, I found a PC game called SH4. I knew she had purchased it in the discount bin by the receipt, but I didn't care, I loved sub games. I installed in on my PC and started my first patrol and the game crashed. I fought and struggled with it and finally joined the Ubisoft forum for answers. I was told I really needed SH4 Gold, so I went back to playing Delta Force for a few years.

It was later while shopping I just happened to see SH4 Gold for $5, so I got it and went back to the Ubi forums with numerous questions. I was told I need mods, so Dl'ed those and started playing. I fell madly in love with TMO and started playing in earnest. This often made my wife mad as I cancelled our weekly Sat. love making session. It was during this time, I made my first online friend, a guy named Wern, followed soon by others, Wolferz, Fire, Captgeo, Moose, Swamp, Bubble, Tambor {thanks for all the books BTW} Cel, Fart, Bigdog, too many to mention, so sorry if I didn't mention your name. I'll make a complete list later and post it. I was voted most beloved member at Ubisoft for 3 years....

I started entering the Ubisoft SS contest and soon became a force to be reckoned with. In time, I became the all time winner in history. This caused a lot of jealousy amongst the members, so they cancelled the contest.

As years passed, I formed numerous friendships and later found and joined Subsim. It seemed to be the better forum, but had several uptight moderators, so I stayed mostly among my close friends at Ubi. Well, Ubi went to the crapper and slowly our band of misfits, led by Wolferz came to Subsim. We or he elected himself as leader in 2008 and started the Ubirats. Let it be known we were not welcomed at first and often at odds with numerous moderators who threatened us with warnings, infractions, and even threw a few of us in the brig. However, we wore it as a badge of honor. It was then we came up with the concept of the "Bilge"....I think I came up with it and Wolferz used it... It was in the bilge I found myself.

So here we are, years later and I passed the 10,000 post mark. No, I desire no attention for myself, being good looking and smart, I get enough of that in real life. Anything I am here, I owe to the Bilge and its members that have stood behind me through the years, so thank you all again.

I would also like to thank my dog, a loyal companion, unlike my wife. She's really been more a pain in the ass than Swamp....She's never understood my desire to roam in fantasy the seas and relive the numerous battles of old.....and her constant nagging that the deck gun was too loud....

I would also like to know what happened to my buddy Wern, ....my Wern, left us with no remarks, deleted all his SS's.....I guess he finally had enuf..

Anyways, I don't want to get long winded, just a brief thank you for making me a daily part of your life. I really do feel the bilge could go places if we were properly led as we once were...I would like to lead us, but for some reason I'm always passed over....

Ending, as we move forward, let us look to better days, let us seek glory again...

You like me....You really like me!

{The above picture is copyrighted. Please do not use for personal perversion, posting it as yourself on FB to get girls, wallpaper, making calendars, etc...I will send you a framed picture for $200, signed of course..}
Your little black nose is cute, though I have to wonder how many butts it's sniffed. Please tell us, where did you find such an ugly dog?

For our fellow Bilge Rats...
Don't step in that.

Tomorrow never comes
Wolferz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-14, 10:11 PM   #645
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireftr18 View Post
Some say I'm rank enough.
right.....

remember, per our last meeting, we consider all the ....smells and textures.... in the bilge as ambience, not odor or goo...