SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Special Projects > Subsim Events & Activities
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-09, 10:16 AM   #571
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

*Oberon leaves the school, looking a little disgruntled, then he stops. In the garden of the school grows a familiar looking flower, he stares at it for a moment and then slaps his head.*

"How could I have been so stupid!"

*He picks a bouquet of the flowers and heads towards the pub. In the pub he smiles at Penelope.*

"Guten Morgen Fraulein, although it is not such a good one. I understand you have been under a lot of stress lately, here, have these flowers to try and brighten the place up a little."

*He pushes the flowers into her hands, and looks at her chin.*
Old 02-12-09, 10:16 AM   #572
Penelope_Grey
Sea Lord

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

*Hangs out sign saying

"BREAKFASTS AVAILABLE
Sausages
Egg
Bacon
Potato Bread"

then looks over at the makeshift graveyard and does the sign of the cross with hand!*

Thanks Oberon! Much appreciated.

I SURVIVED THE FIRST EVER SUBSIM WEREWOLF HUNT - and... I actually won the game for the humans too!
Old 02-12-09, 10:25 AM   #573
Oberon
Lucky Jack

*Oberon smiles at Penelope and leans forward to read the menu.*

"Ach, mein eyes, they are not as good as they used to be."

*As he does, a bullet falls out of his pocket and rolls behind the bar, a silvery hue on it.*

"Ah, nein, Fraulein, I am so sorry, could you get that? I found it near the East Tower last night and I was going to give it to JCWolf but...alas..."
Old 02-12-09, 10:38 AM   #574
Penelope_Grey
Sea Lord

*Picks up bullet and hands it to him.*

I'll go and get a vase for the flowers, put them here right on the bar. Just don't you go waving that gun in here like that FIREWALL did the other day...

Tell you what... You can have your breakfast, my treat!

I SURVIVED THE FIRST EVER SUBSIM WEREWOLF HUNT - and... I actually won the game for the humans too!
Old 02-12-09, 10:44 AM   #575
Weiss Pinguin
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 101

Wachoffizier Pinguin stands on the conning tower of U-13, leaning against the railing in his raincoat, binoculars in hand.

Who has died today? Ach, Jimbuna will have the news when he returns... If he returns... He scowls and scans the shoreline again.

Now why did I think that?

Last edited by Weiss Pinguin; 02-12-09 at 10:57 AM.
Old 02-12-09, 10:50 AM   #576
Hitman
Pacific Aces Dev Team

Downloads: 109
Uploads: 2

*Hauptmann Hitman opens his eyes and looks around in the room*

"Still alive...."

*Stands up, washes and then dresses himself with the uniform in the reglamentary form. Goes out of his room and asks private A very supermarket*

"Have I slept too deep or is it true that the alarms didn't sound tonight?"

"Jawohl Herr Hauptmann! Tow men died tonight: UnderSeaLcpt and JCwolf"

*Arranging his cap in the proper military manner, Hauptmann Hitman walks out of the barrack with a gesture of fury in his face*

"S**T I shouldn't have let Oberst Chad and UnderSeaLcpt cast my vote for lynching...much less if I had to direct that ********g firing squad. I told them Gorduz didn't seem dangerous, but what the hell....at least one suspect less . Tonight two men died, may be that bastard assasin or beast is now tyred of this carnage. I certainly am.

Off to conduct some more inquisitions....I have a sense that someone will tell me if he saw something tonight"
Old 02-12-09, 11:14 AM   #577
Penelope_Grey
Sea Lord

*Takes Oberon aside into the store room, faint but indistinguishable chatter is heard*

*A few minutes pass*

*Both emerge*

Old 02-12-09, 11:16 AM   #578
mookiemookie
Navy Seal

Downloads: 105
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope_Grey
*Takes Oberon aside into the store room*

*A few minutes pass*

*Both emerge*
((OOC: Woo baby!!:rotfl)

Want more U-boat Kaleun portraits for your SH3 Commander Profiles? Download the SH3 Commander Portrait Pack here.
Old 02-12-09, 11:18 AM   #579
Penelope_Grey
Sea Lord

*Fixes hair*

Would you like a breakfast Mooks? Or are you not hungry?

Old 02-12-09, 11:30 AM   #580
mookiemookie
Navy Seal

Downloads: 105
Uploads: 1

It's hard to have an appetite when we're living in a slaughterhouse. Three more last night? Two of the soldiers and poor NealT. Did you see or hear anything?

Want more U-boat Kaleun portraits for your SH3 Commander Profiles? Download the SH3 Commander Portrait Pack here.
Old 02-12-09, 11:34 AM   #581
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Jimbuna runs into the infirmary and sees Oberon standing over the torn remains ofthe bodies. He draws his service revolver and points it at Oberon.

Oberon backs up against the wall and says "Don't shoot Kaleun, I am not responsible!"

Jimbuna quickly looks at his fingernails and it is obvious there are no blood spots. He lowers his gun and says...."Right!....off to the Inn to check the mens alternative theory"....and storms out at a quick pace.

Oberon breathes a sigh of relief and follows him.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 02-12-09, 12:01 PM   #582
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope_Grey
*Takes Oberon aside into the store room, faint but indistinguishable chatter is heard*

*A few minutes pass*

*Both emerge*
"Danké for your assistance Frau Grey, it was...very informative..."

Oberon smiles and enjoys his breakfast before thanking Penelope Grey and heading outside.

"Well, this is a conundrum...and a problem...and sadly, there is only one thing that can be done for myself to make an impartial conclusion."

*Oberon walks towards the barracks.*
Old 02-12-09, 12:27 PM   #583
Letum
Navy Seal

Downloads: 43

Very Super Market?

Are you there?
I overheard them talking. UnderseaLcpl and JCWolf are both dead?

Then you are the only person I have left. I slept last night, but I had dreams...
...no...visions. The eyes within me saw death, blood and slaughter again and now
the only two that where looking after me are gone.

It must be me! I must be the cause of this. I don't know how.

Please let me out. They tied me up.
Help me.

Tell them I vote for Letum. Lynch me, kill me, blind me. I can't live like this.

/weeps, screams and knocks his own head against the table he is tied to
Old 02-12-09, 12:33 PM   #584
Oberon
Lucky Jack

*Oberon walks into the infirmary and sees Letum screaming on the table.*

"Calm yourself Letum, the fact that you are still restrained gives me hope that it was not you. However...there is someone who should be dead and who isn't..."

*Oberon searches around for Lesraes body.*
Old 02-12-09, 12:34 PM   #585
Chad
ACE

Downloads: 60

Following Super Market to find UnderseaLcpl and JCWolf's body, Chad's stomach flops..

"OFW, I'm sorry I will get revenge for this, I will avenge your death!" Chad orders a guard to begin cleaning up the mess and prepare the bodies to be buried.

Telling Super Market and Oberon to follow him, they make their way to the inn where several villagers and some crew from U-13 are sitting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Penelope, thank you for making this breakfast for us. It is greatly appreciated.. But now, if I could all have your attention, I have an announcement.

Last night, I lost two of my friends, my comrads, UnderseaLcpl and JCWolf. I have also intercepted a radio transit from U-13 that was sent yesterday, and it reads as follows:

Quote:
I whish you all good luck, as we are speaking I programmed the radio to broadcast our situation on all frequencies in by now "die Änglender" should now that this base is falling to pieces. Expect the worst... traitors...
I am assuming that this was sent from Gorduz, who we executed yesterday. So Germany now knows of our situation, and more than likely will be sending reinforcements, whether or not they beat the Police here, that Contact arranged, is the question.

As for today's lynch vote, I am going to think long and hard, and have several conversations with several of you.

I was ruling this place as a dictatorship, and now I am open for a democracy. I aplogise, I let the power get to my head. Now, sit, enjoy your breakfast, I'll buy a round for everyone.. While eating, I'll only stop by to have a small chit chat with you all.