SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 11-10-14, 02:38 AM   #481
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

the law of the bilge or when it comes to pulln' strings!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armistead View Post
maybe we should give it a dry run first...
Quote:
Originally Posted by swamprat69er View Post
That might hurt.
NAH! we'll all chip in for his last tube of Aft-O-Glide and as long as there's any amount of bilgebrew...dry runs are unwarranted! Anticipatory 'big-bang' lack of confidence can dry a rat out! Naturally I'll be aft next to Donna...consoling her on your late but glorious petard hoist while Wolfertz...not called fearless leader fer nuthin', washes down Catfish's mushrooms with ALL of what's left of your filched Bilgebrew ration. Even as Fireftr8, Tango and Swamprat, none the worse for wear, look on in utter disgust and sulk at being schlamboozled out of the customary communal gnaw on leftovers!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-14, 03:19 PM   #482
Eichhörnchen
Starte das Auto

Downloads: 5

Default Festering Bung-hole

Not wishing to aggravate any sensitive feelings, but who are you going to get to do your cooking down there in that putrid bung-hole of yours, if Donna really has gone? I might be persuaded to help out for a consideration, but it would be sure to contain traces of nuts (and maybe the odd caterpillar)...
Eichhörnchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-14, 04:44 PM   #483
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 364

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eichhornchen View Post

Not wishing to aggravate any sensitive feelings, but who are you going to get to do your cooking down there in that putrid bung-hole of yours, if Donna really has gone? I might be persuaded to help out for a consideration, but it would be sure to contain traces of nuts (and maybe the odd caterpillar)...
Donna had a meltdown due to the conditions in the bilge. She is currently under the care of the bilge psychologist. Once we get her meds adjusted, she'll be be returned to duty.

All the guys in the bilge stand firmly behind Donna during this time......

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Last edited by Armistead; 11-10-14 at 06:14 PM.
Armistead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-14, 05:10 PM   #484
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy

Default Well... a squirrel is a rodent after all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eichhornchen View Post

Quote:
Donna had a meltdown due to the conditions in the bilge. She is currently under the care of the bilge psychologist.
Our new Chef...

vs Donna's meltdown issue:

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Old 11-10-14, 06:34 PM   #485
Armistead
Rear Admiral

OK men, just got a order from the head...

Directive 212

Tango will take on cooking duties while Donna is under treatment. Tango will also continue in his duties as high priest, but will not be taking confessions. We will now have a sin box, just write your sins down and place them in the box. This way Tango can deal with all sin with one prayer once a week....

Zod

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.
Old 11-10-14, 07:22 PM   #486
Wolferz
Navy Seal

Downloads: 52
Ratatouille again?!
Nice.

Tomorrow never comes
Wolferz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-14, 08:14 PM   #487
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Quote:

Directive 212

Tango will take on cooking duties while Donna is under treatment. Tango will also continue in his duties as high priest, but will not be taking confessions. We will now have a sin box, just write your sins down and place them in the box. This way Tango can deal with all sin with one prayer once a week....

Zod
HEY! if Tango says grace while he's cookin'... It'll save us the trouble. and that'll be the sin we drop in the box!

Old 11-10-14, 08:16 PM   #488
swamprat69er
Aceydeucy

Downloads: 11

You guys can drop all your sins in the box......I am pure, I don't sin.

We the willing, led by the unsure, have done so much with so little, for so long, that we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.
swamprat69er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-14, 08:29 PM   #489
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aktungbby View Post
HEY! if Tango says grace while he's cookin'... It'll save us the trouble. and that'll be the sin we drop in the box!
BTW, your request to bring a goat on patrol has been approved as "meals on hoof" by Wolferz. Please keep it tied up...

Old 11-10-14, 09:15 PM   #490
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

UH HUH I'll bring the goat but we're lockin' up the Aft-O-Glide while it's aboard! No messin' with the nanny!

Old 11-10-14, 09:25 PM   #491
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aktungbby View Post
UH HUH I'll bring the goat but we're lockin' up the Aft-O-Glide while it's aboard! No messin' with the nanny!
What goes on aft, stays in the aft......Don't forget the sin box!

There's been a lot of activity in the head lately along with a bunch of grunting. With Wolferz sliding some directives under the door, I believe he's coming back to normal and we'll be making headway soon....

Aktunk, I'm promoting you to COB so you'll be positioned directly under me. Time to start whipping the crew into shape....

Last edited by Armistead; 11-10-14 at 11:29 PM.
Old 11-10-14, 10:47 PM   #492
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Quote:
....promoting you to COB so you'll positioned directly under me.
NOT HAPPENIN"!!! I know what You use 'cobs positioned directly under you' for! 'Specially since fearless leader is locked in the head with the pigboat's TP allotment...buffing his Rat's tail scales to a gleam! We are forced to be innovative....you get back the TP and use the corn to feed the nanny-goat and I'll reconsider and if ya wanna teach Tango, the chef-padre, to make corn pone with bilgebrew gravy 'n grits ....well I've dined in Southern truck stops; it beats Breitlingspülver.

Old 11-10-14, 11:53 PM   #493
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Aktung, you will follow orders. Everyone must know their position, you're under me, Swamp is under you and so on. Sorry, everyone can't be on top. Imagine a branch diagram chart, there's Wolferz, then me under him, you under me. Your position is most important, because you have several men under you at the same time, all looking for your guidance.

Now, assign positions to all the men under you and I'll stand behind you all the way....

Old 11-11-14, 01:13 AM   #494
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Quote:
Now, assign positions to all the men under you and I'll stand behind you all the way....
Already done: as far as the battle stations are concerned...uuuuh yer still up front! So no need to stand behind me!
Quote:
Seating Arrangements: in order of Expendability bow to stern...no changes allowed! Armistead;Kapit.Endraß;Wolfertz;Tango;FireFtr8;Swa mprat;Aktung;Donna

Old 11-11-14, 08:11 AM   #495
Tango589
Still crazy as ever!

Downloads: 180
Uploads: 1

Quote:

Directive 212

Zod
If I'm doing the cooking I can use the sins dropped in the confession box to add some much needed roughage to the diet. I don't know where the hell Donna kept the ingredients but there's nothing in here apart from some strips of shoe leather, a jar full of long deceased cockroaches, gravy granules, some of those weird mushrooms I had to endure recently and half a bottle of salad cream that has gone green round the gills. So, seeing as we're still in dock, I nominate Swampy to take some cash out of the kitty and come back with 6 large fish and chip dinners. Anyone who wishes to stop by the galley with recipe ideas will receive 3 Hail Marys, a benediction and a shot of Communion Brew (Bilge Brew with an added extra shot of bilge water that has been three-times blessed by Pope Benedictus the Umpteenth).

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...
Tango589 is offline   Reply With Quote