Forget password? Reset here

Old 12-11-15, 07:05 PM   #466
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Those are in my opinion rather poor excuses for snuffing out a life. One doesn't have to be religious or some zealot to look at what's going on today and see something dreadfully wrong. I mean, christ on a crutch, watching what has become the big business of killing off and harvesting human bodies for another humans benefit if you ask me the epitome of selfishness and akin to human slavery.
It's a moral grey area that's for certain. Wait until the time when some humans are made and grown especially for their harvestable organs.
Heck, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see someone somewhere go back into eugenics in a Third Reich way in the future, using people with mental disabilities as growing vats for organs for those who are mentally capable.

Quote:
Dogs care and expect more from their young and pack.
Not always, a mother dog can and sometimes will kill her young, especially if she senses that something is wrong with them. Even if they do survive, sickly pups will often become the runt of the litter and without human intervention will have the odds against them to survive since they'll always be the last to get or do anything, drink, feed, hunt, etc.

Quote:
I would rather see irresponsibility 'fixed' or 'snipped' than human bodies being harvested because someone didnt feel like taking responsibility for their actions. They want to behave like animals treat them like animals.
That's an option, definitely, and funnily enough I think that Planned Parenthood offers such options to people.

Quote:
What a sick world this is. Everyone so afraid of their own mortality they will not hessitate to destroy another's life just so they can live another hour.
It's been like that forever. Fear of mortality, or perhaps lust or greed, fear of something different, they're powerful motivators and will cause fights, wars, murders, and much more.
Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-15, 05:18 AM   #467
eddie
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 99
Uploads: 0

Daesh has gotten their hands on a Syrian passport printing machine!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2463535

Al Capone
eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-15, 07:34 AM   #468
Schroeder
Navy Seal

Downloads: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie View Post

Fun times ahead....
Old 12-12-15, 08:51 AM   #469
eddie
Ocean Warrior

Is this International Terrorism Week!?! A whole lot of attacks going on all over the world it seems.

6 dead from suicide bomber attack on Iraq Saudi border
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...s?ocid=U351DHP

21 dead after attack in Burundi
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...N?ocid=U351DHP

Soldier killed and 4 wounded by bomb in SW Pakistan
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...K?ocid=U351DHP

Grenade attack on mosque in Ethiopia injures 17
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...K?ocid=U351DHP

50 dead after Taliban attack on airport in Kandahar, plus an attack near the Spanish embassy in Kabul
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...X?ocid=U351DHP

Been a busy week for these thugs

Al Capone
Old 12-12-15, 12:58 PM   #470
vienna
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85

Quote:

Basically all this does is make Syrian passports the most inspected, scrutinized, and verified passports in the world. Terrorists crossing international borders are not really very likely to want to be carrying such a red flag...

<O>
Old 12-12-15, 01:01 PM   #471
Schroeder
Navy Seal

Quote:
Is this International Terrorism Week!?! A whole lot of attacks going on all over the world it seems.
That is all just done by some misunderstood people and it has nothing to do with Islam...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vienna View Post
Basically all this does is make Syrian passports the most inspected, scrutinized, and verified passports in the world. Terrorists crossing international borders are not really very likely to want to be carrying such a red flag...
You know that they are crossing the German boarder by the hundred thousands? We don't have time to inspect everyone to the bone.
Old 12-12-15, 01:58 PM   #472
Oberon
Lucky Jack

And so he advances on his fatal road until another force comes forth to oppose him, and in a mighty struggle hurls the heaven-stormer back to Lucifer. Germany is today the next great war aim of Bolshevism. It requires all the force of a young missionary idea to raise our people up again, to free them from the snares of this international serpent...
Old 12-12-15, 02:53 PM   #473
Schroeder
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
And so he advances on his fatal road until another force comes forth to oppose him, and in a mighty struggle hurls the heaven-stormer back to Lucifer. Germany is today the next great war aim of Bolshevism. It requires all the force of a young missionary idea to raise our people up again, to free them from the snares of this international serpent...
I guess I'm missing some background info here. The first part sounds like it's from the bible, the other sounds as if it was from Mein Kampf.
Old 12-12-15, 03:23 PM   #474
vienna
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schroeder View Post
You know that they are crossing the German boarder by the hundred thousands? We don't have time to inspect everyone to the bone.
I was speaking in regards to the spread of terrorism to areas such as the U.S., not those where the geography lends to such overwhelming mass migration. It is indeed a very serious problem for Germany and the other nations in that area. Perhaps it is time for Europe to go back to the sealed borders of yore, if only temporarily, until the whole matter gets sorted...

<O>
Old 12-12-15, 03:38 PM   #475
eddie
Ocean Warrior

I read where two of the attackers in Paris used these passports.

Al Capone
Old 12-12-15, 04:38 PM   #476
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Quote:
I guess I'm missing some background info here. The first part sounds like it's from the bible, the other sounds as if it was from Mein Kampf.
Try all from Mein Kampf, or at the very least, from its author.

Got to love it when people set sights on a religion being the problem, that always works out so well.
Old 12-12-15, 05:15 PM   #477
Schroeder
Navy Seal

Quote:
Try all from Mein Kampf, or at the very least, from its author.

Got to love it when people set sights on a religion being the problem, that always works out so well.
And what does that have to do with anything? If you tried to tell me that there are other bad ideologies out there that should be fought as well then you are too late, I already knew that.
It's just that Islam is the most dangerous one at the moment.
Old 12-12-15, 05:44 PM   #478
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Quote:
And what does that have to do with anything? If you tried to tell me that there are other bad ideologies out there that should be fought as well then you are too late, I already knew that.
It's just that Islam is the most dangerous one at the moment.
Is it? Is it really?

Strikes me that there's a much more dangerous one, one that teaches hate and makes it so much easier to start marginalising whole sections of people.
It also strikes me that it's sweeping the whole western world right now, exactly as the extremists who encourage it want it to.
Before 2001, if people had seen some of the things written about Muslims in media they would have been shocked and surprised that people could suggest such things, and be supported by other people.
We hear again and again and again how Islam is the biggest threat to the western world, and yet Islam kills more of its own people than it does of us, and yet whenever someone kills a hundred or so in a western nation we all run around screaming like the world is about to end. How many have died in Iraq and Afghanistan since 2001 and 2003? More than every terrorist attack in the US and Europe since 2001 and then a whole lot more, that's how many.
But no, we keep creating that boogeyman, keep putting it out in the media, keep stirring up that hatred and fear, keeping hollering about how Islam is the threat and it's a war against Islam. Yeah, pretty much the same words that the extremists themselves use.

I don't fear Islamic extremists...I fear what they might turn us into.
Old 12-12-15, 05:48 PM   #479
Oberon
Lucky Jack

And by the way, just as an aside, 87 people have died in Burandi today as tensions between the Hutus and the Tutsies rise. There's fears that there might be conflict again between the two, last time that happened some 50-100,000 people died.
Old 12-12-15, 06:51 PM   #480
Schroeder
Navy Seal

Quote:
I don't fear Islamic extremists...I fear what they might turn us into.
Why don't you like Nazis? Nazis aren't so bad. You see in 2013 560,660 people voted for the NPD in Germany. https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation...wahlergebnisse

However only 11,762 right wing felonies were recorded in the same year. http://www.petrapau.de/17_bundestag/...straftaten.pdf

That means even if every felony was committed by a different person only 2% of all Nazis became criminals. You see, the average Nazi is a peace loving person who doesn't like violence and is most likely even opposed to what the few criminal ones do. It's just a few radicalized ones that attack refugees, homeless, foreigners, left wing members etc. But that has nothing to do with real Nazism. Real Nazis don't like that. You see we shouldn't generalize them and allow them to build their education centers and do their parades through our cities and use all the symbols they want during protests and demonstrations. After all the vast majority don't commit any crimes. So why don't you like them?

I hope the sarcasm was clear. To me Nazism and Islam are pretty much interchangeable when it comes to turning their followers into violent zombies. Both ideologies are in my opinion totalitarian and opposed to freedom. None should have a place in the West.

Tags
terrorism