Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-20, 04:22 PM   #3212
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Some pages back Skybird posted a picture from Berlin where lots of people had gathered in the warm weather.

Denmark had the same problems, in many places more than 10 people was gathering in the warm weather.
This have been to much for the Danish Police so now they have

in order to prevent the spread of coronavirus, the police have introduced a temporary stay ban in several places in Denmark.

If you break the rules regarding this Staying prohibition

you will be fined with 2500 Dkr. or approx 363 $

Markus
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-20, 04:33 PM   #3213
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Molecular engineers have tested some material we may have in our homes.

Quote:
In the journal ACS nano, Guha and colleagues report the best results came by combining three layers of two different materials. Specifically, Guha stopped the most virus-carriers with a tightly woven sheet of cotton, such as from high thread-count sheets, and two layers of polyester-spandex chiffon. For some particle sizes, this was 99 percent effective, and even for smaller particles, up to 95 percent were captured. The combination, when well fitted, actually beat surgical masks at most particle sizes.
https://www.iflscience.com/health-an...NEl1Ix6Oiqd2FU

Markus
Old 04-27-20, 04:39 PM   #3214
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Some pages back Skybird posted a picture from Berlin where lots of people had gathered in the warm weather.

Denmark had the same problems, in many places more than 10 people was gathering in the warm weather.
This have been to much for the Danish Police so now they have

in order to prevent the spread of coronavirus, the police have introduced a temporary stay ban in several places in Denmark.

If you break the rules regarding this Staying prohibition

you will be fined with 2500 Dkr. or approx 363 $

Markus
Compare.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-52436658

PM Jacinda Ardern announces that New Zealand has stopped community transmission
Old 04-27-20, 04:50 PM   #3215
Skybird
Soaring

Meanwhile the former "conspiratiopn theory" that the virus escaped indeed from a Chinese lab, gets more and more and more supported. Whnile it should have been a high tech and high security lab of the highest level 4, conditions there should have been not en par, say some,l were deaastrous say others. Austrlaia calls for an exmaination, and immediately triggers the to be expected respmonse by our new Chines e friends and allies: attacks, and threats of boycotting Australia.

Western business and politics should please finally take note of the real and true nature of China. All the foul excuses of chnaging China by trade and appeasment, never became true anyway. And now this pandemic and its catastrophic global consequences. And still they dare to beat the loudest drum in the orchestra.

I admit ten and more years ago I was willing to give them the shadow of the doubt, and said back then they will seek hegemony by trade, but not by military means, and that they never were military conquerors. Point is I was forced to meanwhile learn that I was wrong on the history part, and misassessed their present ambitions, too. My honeymoon with China is over since years. Today I see China just as a global thread.

Germany still pays them development aid, I think.
Old 04-27-20, 05:01 PM   #3216
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

^ A friends friend posted some days ago an interesting idea.

After I had read what he wrote in one for my friends bulletin I said this is unlikely to likely

From my memory

There's more than 1 billion people in China, if 1 million Chinese should die from some virus and a majority of these will be elder and people with underlying diseases it will not be some heavy loses seen from the politicians point of view.

What if they expect to lose up to 1 million Chinese by letting this virus slip into the world.

Then something about our vulnerability in our economy due to this virus and that we now see Chinese very eager to purchase some of our economical interest in West and in our economical hemisphere.

I have tried to remember which friend it was and when this friends friend posted his comment.

I have put it between unlikely and likely.

Markus
Old 04-27-20, 05:12 PM   #3217
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Oh man.

More than 700 people in Iran have died, not from this Corona, but by trying to kill the virus they thought or they may have.
They have been drinking toxic Methanol

Quote:
The false belief that toxic methanol cures the corona virus has seen over 700 people killed in Iran, an official said Monday.

That represents a higher death toll than so far released by the Iranian Health Ministry.
https://www.usnews.com/news/health-n...er-700-in-iran

Markus
Old 04-27-20, 05:22 PM   #3218
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
^ A friends friend posted some days ago an interesting idea.

After I had read what he wrote in one for my friends bulletin I said this is unlikely to likely

From my memory

There's more than 1 billion people in China, if 1 million Chinese should die from some virus and a majority of these will be elder and people with underlying diseases it will not be some heavy loses seen from the politicians point of view.

What if they expect to lose up to 1 million Chinese by letting this virus slip into the world.

Then something about our vulnerability in our economy due to this virus and that we now see Chinese very eager to purchase some of our economical interest in West and in our economical hemisphere.

I have tried to remember which friend it was and when this friends friend posted his comment.

I have put it between unlikely and likely.

Markus
Well, maybe it was me, I posted kind of a thought experiment like what you outlined in early March. China can and is willing to swallow high losses and not just lose civilian casualties, but even causes them by massacring its own people if it gets stubborn (Tianmen Plaza, 30 thousand slain). They could accept a temporary economic downfall if they could create an even greater downfall of their economic rivals on the global stage - because relatively this would make them stronger over their rivals. .

I mean, its war, isnt it. Western politicians do not see it as that, but I do. Its the preparation of globla conflict with pre-military means. See south chinese sea. See their intimidation politcies in the region.

I do not say it is like the narration above, but I would not be surprised if it turns out to be like that. Its a totalitarian, criminal, corrupt, inhumane and barbaric tyranny that rules China, and a new emperor tries to enthrone his family as a new dynasty there. The current leader is the most powerful leader china has ever had since centuries, more so than Mao.
Old 04-27-20, 05:28 PM   #3219
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Oh man.

More than 700 people in Iran have died, not from this Corona, but by trying to kill the virus they thought or they may have.
They have been drinking toxic Methanol

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-n...er-700-in-iran

Markus
Methanol, I think I can beat that: Weeks ago the Turks were buying every bottle of German 4711 Eau de Cologne that was left on the market, thinking it would immunise them. Sometimes you just can laugh, sorry. That stuff stinks! The only immunization it provides is, against other humans - they will avoid you, if their nose is intact.
Old 04-27-20, 05:35 PM   #3220
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

All of these facts and figures about the numbers for Covid-19

55,000 for USA soon to be more than all of the lost men and women in the Vietnam war of the 60's and early 70's.

I would like to see how many died from the flu alongside the coronavirus.

I know I know Covid-19 is much more terrible and easier to contract

LA county now says that corona is the number one killer ... so where are
the other figures ... the drums are beating for fear of coronavirus.

I want to be sober for the flu too that a shot has been working on for many.

Drug overdoses are also high in numbers, but no one cares ...

Y'all stay safe don't run around after the all clear whistle blows ... It will come back till there is a solution that works 2021 may even be to soon
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-20, 05:42 PM   #3221
Skybird
Soaring

Proper social distancing in extremis.

Old 04-27-20, 05:47 PM   #3222
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Well, maybe it was me, I posted kind of a thought experiment like what you outlined in early March. China can and is willing to swallow high losses and not just lose civilian casualties, but even causes them by massacring its own people if it gets stubborn (Tianmen Plaza, 30 thousand slain). They could accept a temporary economic downfall if they could create an even greater downfall of their economic rivals on the global stage - because relatively this would make them stronger over their rivals. .

I mean, its war, isnt it. Western politicians do not see it as that, but I do. Its the preparation of globla conflict with pre-military means. See south chinese sea. See their intimidation politcies in the region.

I do not say it is like the narration above, but I would not be surprised if it turns out to be like that. Its a totalitarian, criminal, corrupt, inhumane and barbaric tyranny that rules China, and a new emperor tries to enthrone his family as a new dynasty there. The current leader is the most powerful leader china has ever had since centuries, more so than Mao.
Ok maybe it was you.

When I read this article and following phrase

Quote:
The work also found a peculiar link between ACE2 and interferon, a protein that is used by cells to fight off viral infections. When one is activated, so is the other. The findings suggest that SARS-CoV-2 might have uncovered a way to go around this natural defense using the activation of ACE2 to its advantage.
I was thinking have our nature manage to develop a virus that can do as mention in the quote or have some helped it somehow

https://www.iflscience.com/health-an...a7UqQUpn44cMLE

Markus
Old 04-27-20, 09:50 PM   #3223
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Now thought to also attack ACE2 receptors in blood cells which could lead to stroke in some.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-20, 10:08 PM   #3224
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Now thought to also attack ACE2 receptors in blood cells which could lead to stroke in some.
Thanks a lot Rockstar

Just when I thought it was safe to go outside
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-20, 03:33 AM   #3225
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Quatro View Post
Thanks a lot Rockstar

Just when I thought it was safe to go outside
It is safe to be outside if you are alone with yourself and avoid other people. Keep others many meters away and always stand with the wind in your back or from the sides, not in your face. The ideal group size these days is "1".

2m distance, or 1.5, is not a safety measure, but a bureacuratic formula providing an alibi for easing lockdown.

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan