Old 08-05-23, 12:19 PM   #301
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exocet25fr View Post
Moscow issues update on estimated Ukrainian casualties during counteroffensive

Ukraine sustained losses of more than 43,000 troops during June and July, as it continued its attempted counteroffensive against Russian positions, the Russian Defense Ministry has estimated.

The casualty rate was mirrored by the destruction of a large number of Ukrainian weapons, according to the summary, which was released on Friday.

Over 4,900 pieces of heavy weaponry were destroyed over the same period of time, 25 German-made Leopard main battle tanks, seven French-made AMX-10 RC ‘wheeled tanks’ and 21 US-made Bradley infantry fighting vehicles, the report states.

The Ukrainian losses include 747 artillery guns and mortars, including dozens that it got from the US, Poland, France and Germany, the ministry added. The updates are part of regular briefings by Moscow on the frontline situation.

https://www.rt.com/russia/580823-ukr...ve-casualties/
rt a pro-Russian media. If you had used a more independent media as ISW I would have believed you.
When it comes to pro-Russian media it's the other way around. It's Russia who have lost 43.000 men

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-23, 12:23 PM   #302
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Precisely

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-23, 01:03 PM   #303
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Aparliamentary aide from the far-Right Alternative for Germany (AfD) party worked on a clandestine plan to use Russian money to delay the delivery of tanks to Ukraine, it has been claimed.

Vladimir Sergienko, a naturalised German citizen who was born in Ukraine, travelled to Moscow on at least two occasions to allegedly meet a handler and discuss plans to use legal tricks to delay German military support to Ukraine, Der Spiegel reported on Friday, citing leaked emails and text messages between the pair.

Mr Sergienko, 52, works as a translator for an AfD MP and has access to Germany’s parliament, the Bundestag, and is said to have excellent connections inside the Moscow political elite.

While it is unclear who exactly he was meeting in Moscow, Western intelligence agencies are said to suspect that his contact is a handler for Russia’s foreign spy agency, the FSB.

Mr Sergienko, speaking to the Insider, a Russian news outlet that partnered with Der Spiegel on the investigation, dismissed the story as a “blooming fantasy”.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...e4c6e928&ei=12

Old 08-05-23, 02:15 PM   #304
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

The AfD certainly is the strongest ally of Putin in Germany, even before Sara Wagenknecht from the SED. But let's not forget holy mother Angela who paved the war for Russia to attack.

Excursion:
I called her the worst political event in Europe since 1933 and the 12 subsequent dark years, and here is a CDU man who uses similar vocabulary to describe the disaster she was - and regrets his former role in her political mayhem. Without Merkels disastrous decisions, Ukraine probably would not have gotten attacked.
Use a translator tool on this, the man really talks "tachless".

https://www.nzz.ch/international/cdu...ieg-ld.1750103

Last edited by Skybird; 08-05-23 at 02:25 PM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-23, 03:02 PM   #305
Dargo
Admiral

Downloads: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
The AfD certainly is the strongest ally of Putin in Germany, even before Sara Wagenknecht from the SED. But let's not forget holy mother Angela who paved the war for Russia to attack.

Excursion:
I called her the worst political event in Europe since 1933 and the 12 subsequent dark years, and here is a CDU man who uses similar vocabulary to describe the disaster she was - and regrets his former role in her political mayhem. Without Merkels disastrous decisions, Ukraine probably would not have gotten attacked.
Use a translator tool on this, the man really talks "tachless".

https://www.nzz.ch/international/cdu...ieg-ld.1750103
Think every country in Europe has this kinda parties mostly far right that are on Putin pay check follow the money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
A victorious Destroyer is like a ton against an ounce.
Dargo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-23, 03:48 PM   #306
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

I am not really astonished about the german right wing AfD or french Marine LePen to more or less openly support Russia and its dictatorship, after all it is what they want and stand for.

What I really don't get is how just of all "the left" is so keen on supporting right wing dictatorships. I mean Russia was never "communist" by definition but a stalinist dictatorship, and at least after 1989 this should have been become obvious for everyone. Again after 2004.
How can anyone refer to the putinistas as being left, communist or democratic? Here this is up to guys like exocet and tonschk.

Seems the original worldwide accepted definitions and meanings are being intentionally blurred and made meaningless. Lots of effort to destroy worldwide accepted behaviour, and they are successful.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-23, 03:50 AM   #307
Exocet25fr
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 254

Bla...bla...bla...
Old 08-06-23, 06:07 AM   #308
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 08-06-23, 06:35 AM   #309
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 08-06-23, 01:30 PM   #310
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 08-06-23, 02:10 PM   #311
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Hmm is Ukraine strong enough to fight a two front war ?

Belarus may be a weak opponent, nevertheless Ukraine has to send troops north to fight the Belarusian and Russians.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-23, 03:01 AM   #312
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

The shelling of bridges in the Crimea and the attacks on Russian ships cannot hide the fact that the Ukrainian offensive is stuck. Already, Kiev has had to send second-wave troops, which should have been deployed only after a frontal breakthrough, to the front to even hold it. Most of the attack brigades are already in action, many have already suffered heavy losses. And there is no real sign of an actual breakthrough where the Russians' first line of defense has finally been reached. I think the Ukrainians have got stuck.

It is also becoming apparent that last year the doctrinal orientation of the Urkain army, its ability to implement NATO doctrines, was probably overestimated, or that those troops and officers who actually commanded it are no longer in service due to retirement or death.

The course of the offensive so far has been disappointing, and I fear that we are at the turning point of the war, where the hitherto impressively united front of the West providing support will begin to dissolve, as the psychological willingness to help wanes as a result of this disappointment, and political opportunism will cause the actors in the individual countries to distance themselves. Next year, moreover, this unspeakably stupid election circus show will begin again in the U.S. One may expect that this will also lead to a slow ebbing of American military aid, because Biden simply cannot push it through anymore, and Trump does not want it at all.

Things do not go well for Ukraine.

Meanwhile, russia mulls the recruiting of at least 200,000 (possibly more) new recruits to fill the trenches. More than this, filling the trenches, it actually must not do, although they absolutely have learned from their mistakes and have become better and now have put up formidable, highly effective defence work. The West, on the other hand, has made serious mistakes in preparing the attack brigades obviously not adequately: no air power, no air defence worth the name. How could one have expected them to conduct combined arms warfare if one does not give them two most essential components for that...? America underestimated it and assumed one could vary the play instead of just setting up maximum brute force, and Germany refuses to step out of the shadow behind the American shoulders. I score the Germans with an extra sharte of guilt for havign done their poart to secure the time for Russia it needed to prepare these defences.

I think chances now are that the frog will not get slowly boiled to death as Washington intended, but will jump out of the pot in time - and then turns the whole table into a wet mess. - What did my master who trained me for years in martial arts and sword fighting alway told me? "Always go for the straight kill. No fooling around. No ceremonies. No hesitation and no remorse." Hehe, he could have been ol' Musashi himself...

https://www.politico.com/newsletters...nsive-00109205

https://www.nzz.ch/international/ukr...&_x_tr_sl=auto

Last edited by Skybird; 08-07-23 at 03:19 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-23, 04:37 AM   #313
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 08-07-23, 04:52 AM   #314
tonschk
Admiral

Downloads: 172

Ukrainian Soldiers ADMIT MASSIVE LOSSES In Counteroffensive

On Cam: Russian Tank Blows Up ENTIRE Column Of Ukrainian Armoured Vehicles In Zaporizhzhia

Old 08-07-23, 04:55 AM   #315
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat