Forget password? Reset here

Old 04-08-17, 08:50 PM   #2971
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyJWest View Post
How exactly are these statistics 'dubious'? Do you have any reason to doubt them?

And as for them all being 'Muslims killing us', I suggest you take a look at the reason for the peak in 2011: a right-wing terrorist supposedly protesting against Islam who chose to do so by murdering Norwegian children.
The usual Islam apologist rethoric.
ONE guy, compared to multiple attacks each day, all year long, thousands of victims (world wide)

As I said, Allah is very akbar, Islam means peace bla bla, there's no problem, let's continue to play dumb and let the trucks roll on.
Old 04-08-17, 09:30 PM   #2972
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Its the new norm, just deal with it and stop complaining.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 10:28 PM   #2973
AndyJWest
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nippelspanner View Post
The usual Islam apologist rethoric.
ONE guy, compared to multiple attacks each day, all year long, thousands of victims (world wide)

As I said, Allah is very akbar, Islam means peace bla bla, there's no problem, let's continue to play dumb and let the trucks roll on.
I should know better than to attempt rational discussion with a halfwit. I'm done here, since it is quite obvious that this forum serves no useful purpose other than as a sounding-board for right-wing nutters who maybe played submarine simulation games once. If there is any hope for the genre, it certainly doesn't lie with this collection of miscellaneous educationally-deficient Trumptards, blotivated von Mises-cult followers, and incoherent tinfoil-hatters who can't conceive of any opinion other than their own as being motivated by anything other than support for Beelzibub.
Old 04-08-17, 10:53 PM   #2974
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Nipplespanner, right wing? That's news to me.
Old 04-09-17, 03:58 AM   #2975
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

That's adorable.

I'm a halfwit because I'm tired of Islam shaking up the world, engulfing it in flames and blood? So be it.
If you can't see the problem of the ongoing islamization (a simple and proven demographic fact - not some "right wing fear mongering"), maybe - just maybe - it's not me who's the halfwit here.

I'm politically unbiased.
I hold views found on the conservative side, as I hold views that are very far left, while mostly I'm rather neutral or, unlike others, don't have a definite opinion on everything, since some topics aren't as black and white, so a clear yes or no/pro or against cannot be established for me. Abortion, for example. Still no definite stance on that one. Boo me.

Though, I have to admit I see and understand your general frustration regarding subsim (as in: some members, not the official stance of the page) and anything political.
Of course my last few posts were also completely half-baked and lazy, if not flat out enraging, obviously. My apologies, but the topic (Islam in general) drained me by now. Best would have been not to say anything I guess, but sometimes, the mind is weak...
Old 04-09-17, 05:42 AM   #2976
Reece
CINC Pacific Fleet

Downloads: 171

It's very hard after 9/11 and other events not to have an opinion!!

Sub captains go down with their ship!
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-17, 06:46 AM   #2977
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Nipplespanner right wing? Isn't that one of the signs of the apocalypse?

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-17, 07:29 AM   #2978
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

A British man was one of the four people killed in the Stockholm lorry attack, along with two Swedes and one Belgian.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39544482

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-17, 08:03 AM   #2979
U505995
Planesman

Downloads: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyJWest View Post
I should know better than to attempt rational discussion with a halfwit. I'm done here, since it is quite obvious that this forum serves no useful purpose other than as a sounding-board for right-wing nutters who maybe played submarine simulation games once. If there is any hope for the genre, it certainly doesn't lie with this collection of miscellaneous educationally-deficient Trumptards, blotivated von Mises-cult followers, and incoherent tinfoil-hatters who can't conceive of any opinion other than their own as being motivated by anything other than support for Beelzibub.
One does not have to be a conservative, trump supporting, conspiracy theorist to be opposed to Islam. I consider myself a centrist with left and right wing views and I also despise Islam for its barbaric medieval teachings. Keep in mind I have nothing against Muslims, it's their ideology I have a problem with. From its very creation Islam has been a violent, expansionist ideology and it hasn't changed or reformed like other religions have done. If you look at what happens in Islamic countries you'll see the terrible things done in the name of Islam. Gay people are either killed (quite brutality) or imprisoned and if you are an atheist you will face the same fate. Women are essentially enslaved to their husbands. Then there is the honor killing of rape victims. I could really go on and on about it but I think I have said enough already. Do I think that all Muslims are extremists because of their backward beliefs? No, that is absurd as there are many that don't practice the religion in its purist form (particularly in the west) However I am seriously concerned about the continuous flood of predominantly Muslim refugees/migrants into Europe. They come from places that hold drastically different beliefs and we have already seen the consequences. It only takes a few radical anti-western ideologs to begin spreading their propoganda to the Muslims already living there, which is not very hard considering that Muslims tend to segregate themselves from the Native population into their own communities.
U505995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-17, 10:35 AM   #2980
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Excellent post, sea demon!
Old 04-09-17, 11:07 AM   #2981
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/1...sques-churches

By Giulio Meotti, Cultural Editor for Il Foglio. According to Wikipedia that is an Italian centre-right daily paper with Wall Street Journal as its model and anglo-saxon conservatism being closest to its political positions. I assume that places it where in the German political spectrum the CSU once was residing, before Merkel destroyed all meaning of "left" and "right".

In Germany, both the Verfassungsschutz and an independent investigative journalist recently warned once again that in almost all mosques over here all preachings are radically orthodx-conservative, mostly bordering and oversdtepping the borderline to "extremism". Newly arrived migrants over here already said months ago that the preachings in German mosques are far more radical and unforgiving than in their home countries. Europe in this rehgard is very different than the US, where more "moderate" preachings still seem to be dominant.

The birth rate amongst Turkish women in Germany is much higher than amongst Turkish women in Turkey. The "stabilization" of German birth rates mostly is due to births in Muslim families, while birth rates in non-Muslim families still are so low that the population by these numbersd would decline. Its the same in france, Netherlands, Sweden and the UK. The by far fastest growing population groups in all these countries, are Muslim.

By the middle of this century, the above countries will have Muslim population shares between 25% and 50%. The often claimed argument that women living in the rich West and getting education reduced the number of babvies they get, since years does not work as advertiosed in Europe. Where European countries stabilise their demographic trends of shrinking and/or overaging, they all do so at the cost of massively boosted Islamization of their population structure.

In plain English, for the sleepy ones and the slow thinkers: we people of the occident get bred out. It takes decades, but that is what its all about. And we even got told about this strategy by aggressive Muslim politicians and national leaders since the 60s and until the very present (Erdoghan just two weeks ago repeated this threat) - and nobody believed it back then, and many still do not believe it today.

You can stick your head into the sand when you smell the smoke in the air, but your bottom nevertheless gets toasted while it is burning.
Old 04-09-17, 11:32 AM   #2982
ikalugin
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 8

There is no greater zealot than the convert. It would take generations for the German muslim comunity to stabilise.
Old 04-09-17, 11:51 AM   #2983
Von Due
Sea Lord

Downloads: 30

The threat level in Norway has been raised to "likely" after a 17 year old Russian national was arrested in Oslo yesterday carrying with him what has been described as a "bomb-like device". This device was detonated safely by a police bomb squad. A few more arrests have been made today among associates of the 17 year old. No further details in the news here at the moment.
Von Due is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-17, 06:31 PM   #2984
ikalugin
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Due View Post
The threat level in Norway has been raised to "likely" after a 17 year old Russian national was arrested in Oslo yesterday carrying with him what has been described as a "bomb-like device". This device was detonated safely by a police bomb squad. A few more arrests have been made today among associates of the 17 year old. No further details in the news here at the moment.
Did they specify the ethnicity of said national?
Old 04-09-17, 06:33 PM   #2985
Von Due
Sea Lord

Downloads: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikalugin View Post
Did they specify the ethnicity of said national?
Only nationality. No info on ethnicity.
Von Due is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
terrorism