SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 03-15-17, 02:43 PM   #2851
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

This is a little notification from the ongoing diplomatically crisis between Turkey and The Netherland

(taken from a Danish news paper and only the headlines)

40 milk cows expelled from Turkey

Markus
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-17, 05:28 PM   #2852
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
This is a little notification from the ongoing diplomatically crisis between Turkey and The Netherland

(taken from a Danish news paper and only the headlines)

40 milk cows expelled from Turkey

Markus
They have expelled 40 Dutch businessmen financing their economy...? Thats really dumb indeed.
Old 03-16-17, 09:09 AM   #2853
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
French school shooting: Teenage boy arrested after two people injured
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39292755

Too early to say if this is terrorism-related.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-17, 09:17 AM   #2854
AndyJWest
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

FRom the Guardian
Quote:
Grasse town hall described the incident as between two students and said it was not terror related.
Le Monde reported that the suspect who was arrested was a 17-year-old pupil at the high-school. He was arrested at the school armed with several weapons and grenades. The paper said it was not clear whether those weapons were all operational.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...s-terror-alert
Old 03-16-17, 11:24 AM   #2855
eddie
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 99

Thousands of guns found by police in Northern Spain!

"Spanish police announced Tuesday they had recovered around 10,000 assault rifles, pistols, machine guns, and revolvers, as well as 400 shells and grenades, in raids in the north of the country."

Click on the pictures to enlarge them to see just how many weapons they found, who knows where they could have ended up at!!

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/th...-spain-n733286

Al Capone
eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-17, 06:33 AM   #2856
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie View Post
Thousands of guns found by police in Northern Spain!

"Spanish police announced Tuesday they had recovered around 10,000 assault rifles, pistols, machine guns, and revolvers, as well as 400 shells and grenades, in raids in the north of the country."

Click on the pictures to enlarge them to see just how many weapons they found, who knows where they could have ended up at!!

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/th...-spain-n733286
Possibly the British Army now that the defence cuts are getting ridiculous

Old 03-17-17, 11:17 AM   #2857
Skybird
Soaring

The great sultan has called Turks living in Europe to not have just three children (the former Erdoghan doctrine'S number), but four, better five. As I keep on saying: demographics are a weapon. Which actually is a many centuries-old truth. Just Western fools today refuse to understand that, thinking that math means nothing.
Old 03-17-17, 11:30 AM   #2858
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
The great sultan has called Turks living in Europe to not have just three children (the former Erdoghan doctrine'S number), but four, better five. As I keep on saying: demographics are a weapon. Which actually is a many centuries-old truth. Just Western fools today refuse to understand that, thinking that math means nothing.
Reminds me of Braveheart...
"If we can't drive them out, we'll breed them out!"

Have seen an alarming video showcasing the demographic development years ago. I know why I'm considering leaving Europe.
Meanwhile, the Gutmenschen argue that their "kebab seller is really nice", so there's "no need to worry".

[insert all the facepalms]
Old 03-17-17, 12:34 PM   #2859
Schroeder
Navy Seal

Downloads: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nippelspanner View Post

Have seen an alarming video showcasing the demographic development years ago. I know why I'm considering leaving Europe.
Meanwhile, the Gutmenschen argue that their "kebab seller is really nice", so there's "no need to worry".

Today a fellow student of mine said that she had read the Koran and there was no mentioning of violence in it....

This is what I found after a short search:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Internetz
Koran 9:5: „Sind die heiligen Monate abgelaufen, dann tötet die Beigeseller \[Götzendiener\], wo immer ihr sie findet, ergreift sie, belagert sie, und lauert ihnen auf aus jedem Hinterhalt.

Sure 9:29: „Kämpft gegen die, die nicht an Gott glauben und auch nicht an den Jüngsten Tag (...), bis sie erniedrigt den Tribut aus der Hand entrichten.

Sure 2 :191. Und tötet sie wo immer ihr sind findet, und vertreibt sie von dort von wo sie euch vertrieben haben. Und die Verführung ist schlimmer als Töten. Und kämpft nicht mit ihnen bei der heiligen Moschee in Mekka, es sei denn sie bekämpfen euch dort zuerst. Aber wenn sie euch angreifen, dann tötet sie. So ist der Lohn für die Ungläubigen.

Sure 2:193. Und bekämpft sie bis es keine Verführung mehr gibt (Ungläubigkeit und Anbetung von Anderen neben Allah) und die Religion (jede Form und Art der Verehrung) nur Allah (alleine) gilt. Und wenn sie nachgeben, dann lasst dort keine Übertretung sein außer gegen Az-Zalimin (Polytheisten und Sünder).

Sure 4:34 „Die Männer stehen über den Frauen, und wenn ihr fürchtet, dass Frauen sich auflehnen, dann vermahnt sie, meidet sie im Ehebett und schlagt sie.“

Sure 47:8„Die aber ungläubig sind – nieder mit ihnen!

Koran 9/123. O die ihr glaubt, kämpfet wider jene der Ungläubigen, die euch benachbart sind, und laßt sie in euch Härte finden; und wisset, daß Allah mit den Gottesfürchtigen ist.

Sure 47, Vers 4: „Wenn ihr die Ungläubigen trefft, dann herunter mit dem Kopf, bis ihr ein Gemetzel unter ihnen angerichtet habt. Die übrigen legt in Ketten.

In der Sure 47, Verse 36/37 heißt es: „Seid daher nicht milde gegen eure Feinde und ladet sie nicht zum Frieden ein. Ihr sollt die Mächtigen sein; denn Allah ist mit Euch und er entzieht euch nicht den Lohn eures Tuns (eurer Taten im Krieg)“.
She wants to bring the Koran on Monday...let's see if she got one of the censored Salafist's versions to make Islam look nice to the Western world.

@Skybird
Feel free to give me more quotes if you have some handy.
Old 03-17-17, 06:13 PM   #2860
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nippelspanner View Post

If I have to travel half way across the globe to get a good Döner Kebab then so be it.
Old 03-17-17, 08:09 PM   #2861
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schroeder View Post
Today a fellow student of mine said that she had read the Koran and there was no mentioning of violence in it....

This is what I found after a short search:

She wants to bring the Koran on Monday...let's see if she got one of the censored Salafist's versions to make Islam look nice to the Western world.

@Skybird
Feel free to give me more quotes if you have some handy.
This tit-for-tat will not get you anywhere.

Better make her read this trilogy:

https://www.amazon.de/Von-Gott-Allah...YM1QN49R6X6AR0

https://www.amazon.de/Allah-Terror-D...PN1XWNS30CTHTN

https://www.amazon.de/Allahs-Schleie...DGAQNTENJ7NM6X

Or this:

https://www.amazon.de/islamische-Fas...5BGK2KDWC47RDD

https://www.amazon.de/Mohamed-Eine-A...84SY1ZXW81WKXE

Its extremely difficult to read and correctly sort in the Quran without any academic support literature, it often leads to just seeing who is the better cherry-picker. Its better to read about the Quran from competent academic authors, than to read the Quran itself. And with competent I do not mean scholars and Imams - priests are not in the business of giving an objective idea of their cult and/or ideology, but to give an extremely biased one - like the Pope's business is not to relativise the Catholic church's role, but to deliberatly point it out.
Old 03-18-17, 07:47 AM   #2862
Skybird
Soaring

Probably Muhammeddan (who else get radicalised in huge numbers these days?) terrorist shot dead at Paris Orly airport. Being described as a "radical" on a watchlist who was involved in a shooting with the police just hours before. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39314250 They still do not say he was Islamic, but when the talk is of "radicalised" individuals, chances are that the individual in question is of Muslim confession, obviously, so I put my money on the option with the biggest likelihood.
Old 03-18-17, 07:50 AM   #2863
Skybird
Soaring

And just in - traraaaa, big surprise, the killed villain was a "radical Islamist", his father and brother have been arrested by now as well. Officials get quoted with believing in that there is a terrorist background.
Old 03-18-17, 08:00 AM   #2864
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

France....yet again!!

Old 03-18-17, 09:48 AM   #2865
eddie
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 99

At least they got him Jim. before a lot of innocent people were killed!

Al Capone
eddie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
terrorism