Forget password? Reset here

Old 10-17-16, 07:52 AM   #2161
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
It's not the Trump people doing those things, but don't let that intrude on that fantasy world you live in.
Quote:
Trump Supporter Threatened to Beat Up Black Woman — October 2016
A 55-year-old man in Albany, New York, was arrested after approaching a 27-year-old black woman outside a grocery store and yelling, “You [racial slur] had your time. Your eight years are up.” He also added, “Trump is going to win and if you don’t like it I’m going to beat your ass.”
Quote:
Man Says, “I Can’t Wait Until Trump Gets Elected So I Can Force Bitches Like You Down on Your Knees” — October 2016
Writer Sara Nović shared a screenshot of a text message from her younger sister, in which she described being pestered by a man in Penn Station until she told him, “I don’t mean to be rude at all, but I’m just not interested.” He reportedly replied, “Wooowww, ****ing bitch! I can’t wait until Trump gets elected so I can force bitches like you down on your knees when you talk like that.”
Quote:
College Student Followed and Assaulted by Trump Supporter — October 2016
Katie Zurbrick, a senior at Portland State University, told KATU that a stranger approached her with a video camera and asked her if she wanted to be on “Trump TV.” After she declined, he reportedly began to shout expletives and sexual slurs at her, only to grab her phone, attempt to destroy it, and shove her out of the way until she screamed and he ran off.
Quote:
Muslim Women Attacked by Someone Trying to Rip Their Head Scarves Off — September 2016
Two Muslim women pushing their strollers in Bath Beach, Brooklyn, were attacked by Emirjeta Xhelili, a 32-year-old woman who allegedly yelled, “Get the **** out of here, get the **** out of America, bitches,” while punching and kicking them. She also tried to rip their head scarves off. Upon investigating her Facebook and Twitter accounts, it was found that she posted messages like, “America is the ark of Noah. Trump’s gonna win.”
Quote:
Nevada: At a campaign rally in Las Vegas, Trump supporters gleefully watched as gun control supporters and Black Lives Matter demonstrators were physically dragged out of his event by security. As one man was dragged away, Trump supporters yelled, “Shoot him! Kick his ass,” and “Light the mother*******er on fire!” A large, middle-aged man shouted, “Sieg heil!” (a Nazi salute). “He’s a Muslim!” another man said. “He’s a Muslim!”
And I didn't even search thoroughly, I am absolutely sure there are way more and way severe examples, but gladly, it is always the others who are delusional and living in fantasy worlds, right, August?
Now, please don't say "but dem didn burn anything so Dump supporters are no problem!", please just don't.
Old 10-17-16, 08:10 AM   #2162
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

Shouldn't ^this^ be in the 2016 US Presidential thread and not in the The all purpose terrorism thread, or is this British country bumpkin missing something important?
Old 10-17-16, 08:53 AM   #2163
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
Shouldn't ^this^ be in the 2016 US Presidential thread and not in the The all purpose terrorism thread, or is this British country bumpkin missing something important?
Maybe in the PC future any rant or ction against either candidate can be classified as terrorism, and all perpetrators shot

@August: S. Steve's statement kicks out against both sides, so i see your point. It is just that all do it.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-16, 12:34 PM   #2164
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-16, 01:13 PM   #2165
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nippelspanner View Post
And I didn't even search thoroughly, I am absolutely sure there are way more and way severe examples, but gladly, it is always the others who are delusional and living in fantasy worlds, right, August?
Now, please don't say "but dem didn burn anything so Dump supporters are no problem!", please just don't.
You put in a few unsubstantiated anecdotes and then tell me that a firebombing doesn't count. They bus in hundreds of paid protestors to deliberately try to disrupt and silence Trump events and you think these fake accounts you post are the same thing. Sorry but that just wont cut it.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-16, 01:18 PM   #2166
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
@August: S. Steve's statement kicks out against both sides, so i see your point. It is just that all do it.
I'm not defending Trump supporters or saying that you can't find an example of someone purporting to be on his side making harsh statements but organized disruption including paying and busing in hundreds of protestors takes things to a whole new level.

Old 10-17-16, 01:21 PM   #2167
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
You put in a few unsubstantiated anecdotes and then tell me that a firebombing doesn't count.
No, not what I said and not the point. Read it again, comprehend it, try again.

Quote:
...and you think these fake accounts you post are the same thing. Sorry but that just wont cut it.
Ah, yes, of course these are all fake reports, probably uploaded by Hillary herself via private servers...

You... are fascinating.
Old 10-17-16, 01:22 PM   #2168
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
Maybe it's just me but firebombing an office is a bit more extreme than politics as usual. As you can see there is no shortage of people here who would try to excuse it. Unless of course it was a DNC office then they would be going out of their minds.

Old 10-17-16, 01:23 PM   #2169
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nippelspanner View Post
No, not what I said and not the point. Read it again, comprehend it, try again.
Oh I understand you and your motivations very well. You are attempting to dismiss an act of terrorism just because it's against people you don't like.

Old 10-17-16, 01:25 PM   #2170
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Oh I understand you and your motivations very well. You are attempting to dismiss an act of terrorism just because it's against people you don't like.
*facepalm*
Yes, that's exactly it. Congratulations, Sherlock.
Just a hint. Not everybody is that shallow and simple minded, you know?
Old 10-17-16, 02:32 PM   #2171
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Maybe it's just me but firebombing an office is a bit more extreme than politics as usual. As you can see there is no shortage of people here who would try to excuse it. Unless of course it was a DNC office then they would be going out of their minds.
Rockstar is the chap who determines whether it's terrorism or not, we should ask him.
Old 10-17-16, 02:49 PM   #2172
eddie
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 99

Quote:
You put in a few unsubstantiated anecdotes and then tell me that a firebombing doesn't count. They bus in hundreds of paid protestors to deliberately try to disrupt and silence Trump events and you think these fake accounts you post are the same thing. Sorry but that just wont cut it.
Local Democratic party started a GoFund Me account to rebuild the Republican Party Headquarters in North Carolina, Those damn liberals
They have already raised enough money to do that too.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...ers/ar-AAj3lYf

Al Capone
eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-16, 02:57 PM   #2173
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
And besides, when you have people saying things like this:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kentucky-...165058821.html

Is it any wonder that people, of either side, are turning to violence?
When the other side is blatantly stuffing the ballot box.

When the media is in the other side's pocket.

When supposed republicans that have been around for a long time being totally ineffective won't support the candidate.

I can see why some might start to think this way, especially since our side is much better armed than the opposition, and hence the reason the liberal side really wants the USA disarmed.
Old 10-17-16, 03:19 PM   #2174
Takeda Shingen
Navy Seal

Downloads: 19

If the last defense of freedom is a bunch of old fat guys waving around their AR-15s then freedom is finished.
Takeda Shingen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-16, 03:23 PM   #2175
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Tags
terrorism