SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 07-24-16, 02:25 PM   #1621
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

Interesting that so little is made of the man who stopped the attacker.
Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-16, 02:33 PM   #1622
Betonov
Navy Seal

Downloads: 26
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
Fear of revenge by other nutjobs ??
Betonov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-16, 02:54 PM   #1623
Schroeder
Navy Seal

Downloads: 62

Quote:
It seems the media tries to keep this one low. There is nothing on Tageschschau.de at all about the case (one of the most reliable German news sources). My guess is that people aren't supposed to hear about Muslims committing violent crimes in Germany anymore unless it can't be kept under wraps anymore....but that's just me being a bitter old man.....crap and I'm physically only 34....
Old 07-24-16, 02:57 PM   #1624
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betonov View Post
Fear of revenge by other nutjobs ??
Ah, the guy was a Turk, he should be used to nutjobs by now.
Old 07-24-16, 02:59 PM   #1625
Betonov
Navy Seal

Quote:
Ah, the guy was a Turk, he should be used to nutjobs by now.
Oh my, muslim saving non muslims from a muslim
Old 07-24-16, 03:08 PM   #1626
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betonov View Post
Oh my, muslim saving non muslims from a muslim
From what I've read, the woman was Polish and the Syrian guys co-worker at the kebab shop, they got into a massive row and the Syrian guy got the knife he uses to cut the kebab to stab her, and others nearby, and at this point the Turkish guy was passing in his BMW and swerved over to hit the Syrian with his car and stop the attack.
Old 07-24-16, 03:31 PM   #1627
Betonov
Navy Seal

They should set up a place and date if they want to kill eachother like we used to do and just let them.
Old 07-24-16, 03:49 PM   #1628
Mittelwaechter
The Old Man

Downloads: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie View Post
You don't have to read my posts homeboy, guess you feel nothing for that poor woman who lost her life do you! Most of your posts don't make any sense to anyone, so I wouldn't talk too damned loud!

Giving useless advice/commands, assuming and diagnosing into the blue, projecting ones character and abilities onto others?

Revealing performance.

At least your kindness shines through your postings.

But I give you that: of course not anyone understands my postings. Some brains is necessary.

10 happy wolves rear 90 blinded, ensnared sheep. 90 happy sheep banish the wolves.

Arrest the 1% - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ6hg1oNeGE
Mittelwaechter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-16, 04:25 PM   #1629
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

That Syrian is a 21 years old asylum seeker and was known to the police for previous incidents and violence shown. The women he killed should have been pregnant. He was so nuts that he should even have chased after a police car, swinging his machete at it until another, private driver decided to take him out and rammed him with his car.

Munich two days ago. Before that the terror attack with an axe on a family in a train at Würzburg. Yesterday, a drunken man in a train in Northern Germany ticked off and attacked/threatened several passengers with a knife. Now this. Is there a virus in the wild, or what...?!

Last edited by Skybird; 07-24-16 at 04:39 PM.
Skybird is online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-16, 04:33 PM   #1630
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Munich two days ago. Before that the terror attack with an axe on a family in a train at Würzburg. Yesterday, a drunken man in a train in Northern Germany ticked off and attacked/threatened several passengers with a knife. Now this. Is there a virus in the wild, or what...?!
I dunno what it's like in Germany at the moment but in the UK it's bloody hot, and that always tends to bring out the best side in humanity. A few days ago at Hyde Park there was an inpromptu water-gun fight which ended up with three people being stabbed and the riot police called in. It's also no co-incidence that the 2011 riots happened on hot August nights, and then stopped when it started raining.
Old 07-24-16, 04:34 PM   #1631
Sailor Steve
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 745
Uploads: 249

A couple of people need to take a couple of steps back.

He who makes his posts too personal may find himself not posting at all for a time.
Old 07-24-16, 04:51 PM   #1632
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
That Syrian is a 21 years old asylum seeker and was known to the police for previous incidents and violence shown.
This is what I don't understand.
Why do we tolerate such garbage in a civilized country?
Why won't we, with zero tolerance, get rid of oxygen thieves like that?

Brace yourselves though, these incidents will rise more and more.
Mark my words.
Old 07-24-16, 06:08 PM   #1633
Wamiduku
Seaman

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nippelspanner View Post
Brace yourselves though, these incidents will rise more and more.
Mark my words.
Here are some chilling numbers from Sweden for you:

Out of the 260000 asylum seekers who have arrived here since 2014 (that's 2.6% of the population btw), 85000 live in asylum homes. So far this year, the press has reported 6 murders at those homes. I have no way of knowing if there have been more murders, as the press is reluctant to report anything negative about people from the countries in question.

The average number of murders per year in Sweden is about 1 per 100000 people, which is about the European average. So, 6 murders in 8 months, in a group of 85000 is really, really bad compared to Sweden's average of 1 in 12 months in a group of 100000.

Link (in Swedish) to mainstream media, to prove that I'm not making up the numbers: http://www.svd.se/asylkoping--ett-katastrofomrade

The journalist who wrote this article had to close his Twitter account, due to attacks from the loud and violent left wing journalists and their followers. It's a miracle that he's not been fired yet. If you link to his writings on you Facebook page, be prepared to have people "unfriending" you, if you live in Sweden.
Wamiduku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-16, 06:43 PM   #1634
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wamiduku View Post
Here are some chilling numbers from Sweden for you:

Out of the 260000 asylum seekers who have arrived here since 2014 (that's 2.6% of the population btw), 85000 live in asylum homes. So far this year, the press has reported 6 murders at those homes. I have no way of knowing if there have been more murders, as the press is reluctant to report anything negative about people from the countries in question.

The average number of murders per year in Sweden is about 1 per 100000 people, which is about the European average. So, 6 murders in 8 months, in a group of 85000 is really, really bad compared to Sweden's average of 1 in 12 months in a group of 100000.

Link (in Swedish) to mainstream media, to prove that I'm not making up the numbers: http://www.svd.se/asylkoping--ett-katastrofomrade

The journalist who wrote this article had to close his Twitter account, due to attacks from the loud and violent left wing journalists and their followers. It's a miracle that he's not been fired yet. If you link to his writings on you Facebook page, be prepared to have people "unfriending" you, if you live in Sweden.
Then I can tell you, here in Denmark, the readers or TV viewer are being told everything nothing is withhold us. Even survey that shows bad things like 95 % of bodily harm crime have been committed by foreigners are being told.
A Danish person who are reading a news paper or watching the news may here "Copenhagen police are looking for two Moroccan brothers for attempted murder "(and there will be a picture of them)

Markus
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-16, 07:22 PM   #1635
Penguin
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 92

Germany doen't get much rest this weekend: explosion in Ansbach, Bavaria, 1 dead, 11 injured, that's the best English source atm: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36880758

The article got it wrong about the bar explosion, as it happened just next to the entrance of the festival which some 2000 folks attended.

I'd be glad to delete this post in case it was "only" some local crime, but it doesn't look like this momentarily.
There are many US military facilities around Ansbach, so if many Americans attended this festival, this could have been an additional motivation for the target.
Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
terrorism