Forget password? Reset here

Old 07-24-16, 07:33 PM   #1636
Penguin
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 92
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
I dunno what it's like in Germany at the moment but in the UK it's bloody hot, and that always tends to bring out the best side in humanity. A few days ago at Hyde Park there was an inpromptu water-gun fight which ended up with three people being stabbed and the riot police called in. It's also no co-incidence that the 2011 riots happened on hot August nights, and then stopped when it started raining.

It was also my theory during the past days that the weather plays a part. Just driving here feels like most drivers are adjusting to Mumbai road behaviour. So the woman who smashed into the bastard in Reutlingen might just be a typical BMW driver without an air condition...
(jk, she's a hero)
Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-16, 07:55 PM   #1637
Mittelwaechter
The Old Man

Downloads: 35

It's pretty unfair to concentrate potentially traumatized 85 000 asylum seekers into some camps and expect them to behave like the regular population.

Can you imagine a little spark could set an explosion, you living with five people - strangers - in a room of 25 sqm - after fleeing your home - for 18 months? Imagine you are in - um - Hungary. Strange language, the people are not happy to have you, some threat you with molotov cocktails...

And imagine Hungary to be the country responsible for your fleeing. They hired a few thousand extremist Ukrainians, to support your 10% left-wing party opposition to violently topple your government, by stirring up the whole society, shooting and killing civilians, establishing a Free Euro-Ukrainian State in your country.

And the Russians and Chinese help them... Merkel/May/Hollande/Löfven has to go!

And Google translate tells you, a clever Hungarian politician has asked for sending back at least all the men, to make them fight for their country.

10 happy wolves rear 90 blinded, ensnared sheep. 90 happy sheep banish the wolves.

Arrest the 1% - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ6hg1oNeGE
Mittelwaechter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-16, 08:46 PM   #1638
Wamiduku
Seaman

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mittelwaechter View Post
It's pretty unfair to concentrate potentially traumatized 85 000 asylum seekers into some camps and expect them to behave like the regular population.
So you basically say that if we let them in, then murder and violence is what we can expect.

Quote:
Strange language, the people are not happy to have you, some threat you with molotov cocktails...
That left wing propaganda about fires in Swedish asylum homes has been disproved. 89% of those 180 fires started inside the homes. In other words: there were very few external arsonists. Most fires were because asylum seekers torched the homes themselves.

Reference: http://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel...rtikel=6452483

Last edited by Wamiduku; 07-24-16 at 08:59 PM.
Wamiduku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-16, 09:56 PM   #1639
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Another attack in Germany.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36880758
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-16, 10:35 PM   #1640
Mittelwaechter
The Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wamiduku View Post
So you basically say that if we let them in, then murder and violence is what we can expect.
If we deny them a more human life style, with proper treatment of their conditions - yes. These are no healthy normal guests visiting Sweden/Germany for a summer vacation. They fled from violence, because they were exposed to it.

We are aware of the fact, that exposing people to extreme violent situations may change their behaviour. Our own soldiers suffer from it.

Treating them badly, crowd them, calling them names, showing them disrespect, expecting too much from them in a short time doesn't better the condition and may lead to unexpected reactions. These are people - human beings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wamiduku View Post
That left wing propaganda about fires in Swedish asylum homes has been disproved. 89% of those 180 fires started inside the homes. In other words: there were very few external arsonists. Most fires were because asylum seekers torched the homes themselves.

Reference: http://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel...rtikel=6452483
I was not talking abourt your left wing or right wing. I don't know enough about the according situation in Sweden. I just tried to give you a more personal, self affected imagination. Certain Germans tend to use the cocktails more often.

10 happy wolves rear 90 blinded, ensnared sheep. 90 happy sheep banish the wolves.

Old 07-24-16, 11:23 PM   #1641
Reece
CINC Pacific Fleet

Downloads: 171

Quote:
These are people - human beings.
From the way they behave I'd say not, they're Muslims and Muslims only tolerate Muslims, they'll kill anyone else given the chance!

Sub captains go down with their ship!
Reece is online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-16, 11:45 PM   #1642
Mittelwaechter
The Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
From the way they behave I'd say not, they're Muslims and Muslims only tolerate Muslims, they'll kill anyone else given the chance!
This contradicts my experience totally. I felt well treated, very well indeed. I am no Muslim. None of them ever tried to kill me.

Obviously we have met different milieus of their society.

Old 07-25-16, 03:44 AM   #1643
Reece
CINC Pacific Fleet

Downloads: 171

Like 9/11 for example!

To be fair there are some good Muslims, take the latest attacks in Afghanistan (Kabul), they are fighting each other, mostly the problem is with ISIS they are not Muslims just terrorists.

Sub captains go down with their ship!
Reece is online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-16, 03:46 AM   #1644
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

While Merkel has taught us that a sovereign state has no right to protect its borders, and that the constitutional duty of the German government to protect its citizens must not be obeyed, after Ansbach we now learn that we have no right to discriminate between asylum seekers and to freely decide ourselves whom we accept or not, because if we do not accept that somebody's request for asylum must already be our command, then... You've been warned!

This is a form of blackmailing. Like fleeing into churches to evade police extractions of refused asylum seekers, hunger strikes, and squatting is blackmailing, too.

You have no automatic right for asylum. You are only allowed to ask. You have no claim that the answer must be "Yes". And no matter what they say - there cannot be a "human right" for asylum.

The proper way to announce the rejection of asylum? Have the asylum seeker and his complete family - mandatorily, no excuses accepted: I mean it it an important date, or not? - in an office and telling him there whether his request has been accepted or rejected, and then immediately and without delay release him into police custody, having the police leading him/them out of that office and then off to the airport or wherever. - No chance to run away and hide in anonymity.

Last edited by Skybird; 07-25-16 at 05:42 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-16, 03:51 AM   #1645
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
Like 9/11 for example!
London. Madrid. Paris, repeatedly. Brussel, repeatedly. And that is just Europe.

There have been dozens of attacks already in Europe in the years and decades before 9/11. And then there are the attacks on synagogues that are not committed by rightwingers, but Muhammeddans.

Then the Islamic attacks on Western tourists in tourist ressorts outside Europe.

Thank Allah everybody that Muslim ideology motivating this has nothing to do with it, for Allah is all-knowing and merciful. What does not kill you, makes you pray - that was Muhammad's idea at least, and look how well it worked over the centuries.
Old 07-25-16, 04:08 AM   #1646
Skybird
Soaring

Small point: in the night there was a press conference. BBC and CNN reported live. Neither first nor second channel of TV state propaganda broadcasters were present, so no coverage. And for that we need to pay a head-tax, no matter whether we have technical devices that can receive their programs or not!
Old 07-25-16, 06:10 AM   #1647
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
If their circumstances are so miserable, they are free to leave and go back 24/7 - but yeah, poor poor refugees who have warm shelter, food and everything else they need to live for free.
How dare we to expect them not to commit MURDER!
Also, if we wouldn't accept "refugees" from North Africa (these cause the most problems, by far), the circumstances for the REAL refugees, mainly Syrians, would be better as well,
but since we even take in the worst scum, we now pay the price, bit by bit.

Quote:
Can you imagine a little spark could set an explosion, you living with five people - strangers - in a room of 25 sqm - after fleeing your home - for 18 months? Imagine you are in - um - Hungary. Strange language, the people are not happy to have you, some threat you with molotov cocktails...
You are absolutely right.
Let's do the only logical thing and commit murder, rape or attack random people. Oh and steal everything that isn't nailed to the floor.

You apologists start to become worse than the actual perpetrators - since this behavior will only prolong the problems, it won't solve them.
Only actions can save Europe at this point.
Old 07-25-16, 06:27 AM   #1648
Skybird
Soaring

You are wasting your time, Nippelspanner. Just saying. Left do-gooders like him always know it better, and will never question themselves, and will always find an excuse to blame it all on the West that they despise so much. Even if it feeds them and has created the freedom they now abuse, or carelessly waste and give away. And maybe that they still live at the West's cost, get fed and nursed and financed by it, and can exist only due to it, is what they hate more than anything else.

Its all our fault. The other is necessarily better, because he is not us. No matter how much we do, it never will be good enough.

Or compressed and in plain English: "I demand you to pay for my bills. You are responsible for my faults, and you are to supply what I want but cannot afford, for I suck in building a basis like you have done. You perform better, and that's why you are evil and I am your victim. And so you are responsible for my well-being.,"

Last edited by Skybird; 07-25-16 at 06:43 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-16, 06:57 AM   #1649
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

A little twist ^:

You are wasting your time. Just saying. The right hard-liners like Skybird always know it better, and will never question themselves, and will always find an excuse to blame it all on the Muslims that they despise so much.

Even if the past "left" action has created the freedom they now despise, or carelessly waste and give away due to the Wutbuerger mentality. They still harvest what trade unions and health insurance funds managed to do for the common man, against the ruling class, relaxing on the laurels others fought for.

Its all their fault. Call it the Left, Muslims, Turks, Jews, the other is necessarily worse, because he is not us. No matter how much they do, it never will be good enough.

Or compressed and in plain English: I demand them to pay for the faults I have done in the past. The muslims are responsible for my faults and my creating of borders, and me exploiting their resources, for my wars I fought in their countries destroying their cities, economy and infrastructure, and they are to care for those nutjobs and terrorists who don't like that, like every christian instantly stops any other christian who does wrong, and instantly slaps them, when they are doing something against international law, or perform terrorist actions.

Or do they?

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-16, 08:45 AM   #1650
Skybird
Soaring

So clever you are, aren't you, wordgames, rethorics and all that. Just no argument that is in line with the written basics of a certain scripture, the motivation it unfolds in the minds of legions of people and since centuries that made already their forefathers to get stuck in barbarian times that us guilty Westerners have left behind since long. As if it would have taken the evil wicked Westerners to mess those places up that first where conquered by Islam and then torn apart in an endless civil war-like feud, and second where tribal primitives already hacked their heads off long before Muhammad arrived - and they still settle old bills and scores for that, until today. Something that affects most of Africa as well, btw.

Maybe you think you have an argument there, but you haven't. What you have, is called a hobby. The hobby of objecting - for the mere purpose of objecting, even if that means to object the obvious.

The world is so full of clever Dicks these days. And almost all of them are experts for selective cherry-picking.

Okay, your turn again. Turn words in my mouth or do whatever else you think is clever or funny. And do not get distracted by reality too much - for that would not really help your cause.

Tags
terrorism