SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 02-22-10, 06:15 PM   #1
Amadeus
Swabbie

Downloads: 152
Uploads: 0

Мод меня привел в очумелую радость, но я так понимаю, что с Trigger Maru он конфликтует, да?
А то я утопил миноносец с 3.5 километров, пребывал вне себя от восторга, переключился обратно в перископ и игра вылетела...
Amadeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-10, 02:25 AM   #2
keltos01
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 114
Uploads: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
Мод меня привел в очумелую радость, но я так понимаю, что с Trigger Maru он конфликтует, да?
А то я утопил миноносец с 3.5 километров, пребывал вне себя от восторга, переключился обратно в перископ и игра вылетела...
Maud brought me to the mad joy, but I understand that with Trigger Maru it conflicts, right?
And then I sank a destroyer at 3.5 kilometers, staying beside himself with excitement, switched back to the periscope and the game took off ...

keltos

keltos01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-10, 06:08 AM   #3
dyshman
Sailor man

Downloads: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
Да, с Триггер Мару не совместим. Так же имеются проблемы с некоторыми кораблями, игра выпадает после их потопления. сейчас это все исправлено, ждите обновлений.
Yes, BFB conflicts with Trigger-Maru mod. better to use BFB only on "vanilla" version 1.5
there are some problems with some of ships, when you sink it game CTD. It'll corrected in new version of BFB. wait for it
dyshman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-10, 06:14 AM   #4
Amadeus
Swabbie

Downloads: 152

Um.... sorry guys! I will write in english from this moment. Really confusing)))
Thanks for an answer btw!
Amadeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-10, 02:39 PM   #5
MGR1
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 252

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyshman View Post
there are some problems with some of ships, when you sink it game CTD. It'll corrected in new version of BFB. wait for it
Yep, torpedoed a type 39 Torpedo Boat off Riga and it bounced a few hundred feet in the air, kept on bouncing, then CTD!

Highly amusing to see!

Mike.
"I am the battleship Jean Bart. This name originates from a certain 'respected' privateer... Yes? You want to know what privateers are? Hmph, they are pirates that rob openly under the banner of their country."

Jean Bart from the mobile game Azur Lane.
MGR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-10, 01:27 AM   #6
Mikemike47
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 1078
Uploads: 6
Default Unexplained Sub damage after leaving Tallin or Kronstadt

My sub gets totally destroyed. I am usually trying the "M" or "C" type sub. I love the mod but problem is getting annoying enough for me not to play this new wonderful mod. This happens a few hours after leaving the home port. I am usually in the deeper channels. No enemy ships nearby. Even submerged. No closer than 10 miles to an enemy town near the coast. Even further from coastline in shallower water but still I get destroyed. Crew is fine. Hull integrity is first at 100% until being destroyed. I've only played in the years 1941 or 42. I have totally uninstalled all mods to see if anything is residual or left over from old mods which causes this strange problem. No solutin found.

Once I get to the intersections of Gulf of Bothnia, and the Gulf of Finland I am fine. Game plays fine for every other major mods such as Trigger, Falling, Run Silent, Operation Monsun. As this happened to anyone else where someone has found out they had some Baltic corrupt files somewhere? Any ideas?

Mods
Baltic_Ver_100
Baltic_ Soviet Captains Office
Baltic_GW_Fix
Baltic_Real_Mines_GW
Baltic_GW_SP1 to 1.01
Baltic English Campaign v2
Baltic English Weapons Data
Mikemike47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-10, 07:44 AM   #7
MGR1
Grey Wolf

Sounds like it could be a minefield.

I had that as well as I also run the realistic mine mod. Once I had a look at the campaign layer in the Mission Editor, I saw most of my CTD were due to me getting near or into a minefield.

Best thing to do would be to hug the coast and try to avoid the anti-sub patrols.

Mike.
"I am the battleship Jean Bart. This name originates from a certain 'respected' privateer... Yes? You want to know what privateers are? Hmph, they are pirates that rob openly under the banner of their country."

Old 02-24-10, 07:46 AM   #8
sergei
Sea Lord

Downloads: 405
Uploads: 29

Yep, that's the one.
There are mines everywhere!
sergei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-10, 05:52 PM   #9
Mikemike47
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 1078
Uploads: 6
Default Thanks MGR1 and Sergei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikemike47 View Post
My sub gets totally destroyed. I am usually trying the "M" or "C" type sub. I love the mod but problem is getting annoying enough for me not to play this new wonderful mod. This happens a few hours after leaving the home port. I am usually in the deeper channels. No enemy ships nearby. Even submerged. No closer than 10 miles to an enemy town near the coast. Even further from coastline in shallower water but still I get destroyed. Crew is fine. Hull integrity is first at 100% until being destroyed. I've only played in the years 1941 or 42. I have totally uninstalled all mods to see if anything is residual or left over from old mods which causes this strange problem. No solutin found.

Once I get to the intersections of Gulf of Bothnia, and the Gulf of Finland I am fine. Game plays fine for every other major mods such as Trigger, Falling, Run Silent, Operation Monsun. As this happened to anyone else where someone has found out they had some Baltic corrupt files somewhere? Any ideas?

Mods
Baltic_Ver_100
Baltic_ Soviet Captains Office
Baltic_GW_Fix
Baltic_Real_Mines_GW
Baltic_GW_SP1 to 1.01
Baltic English Campaign v2
Baltic English Weapons Data
I thought I read somewhere that the mines was near Sweden. Maybe I mixed up a mission to look out for mines near Sweden. It doesn't help either I was time compressing at 8192X!!!!
Mikemike47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-10, 06:17 AM   #10
MGR1
Grey Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikemike47 View Post
I thought I read somewhere that the mines was near Sweden. Maybe I mixed up a mission to look out for mines near Sweden. It doesn't help either I was time compressing at 8192X!!!!
8192? That's asking for trouble!!

The Gulf of Finland is NAAASTAY!

Mike.

Old 02-26-10, 01:03 PM   #11
Lazarus905
Swabbie

Downloads: 14

How do you lay mines with the minelayer? I did it once by accident, but every time I actually try to, I cant. So yeah, what do I do?
Lazarus905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-10, 09:23 AM   #12
travelmate
Swabbie

Downloads: 11

Type D (Dekabrist) in reality:

Our model WIP:

travelmate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-10, 10:47 AM   #13
dyshman
Sailor man

Downloads: 32

Mod-team have decided to create not a simple mod "Soviet campaign", but a new completed addon. German Campaign from official addon will be deleted and altered by new "unofficial" part, wich will include Soviet and Greit Britain submaine campaings. german submarines will remain only in museum and single missions.
Now mod-team working on new "battlefield" and new units.We can not spent most of our time to doing it, and it means that we can not tell, when release will be, possible after april.
http://sukhoi.ru/forum/showpost.php?p=1377793&postcount=313
dyshman is offline   Reply With Quote