Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-02-17, 12:58 PM   #24
Nikita
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 119
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
You cannot give freedom to man. You can only withhold freedom from man, by the use of force. Thats why you should never accept to be given freedom, because that implies that the other has ever had a right to own you, and you owed to bow your knee to him. You pick your freedom yourself, and by that take what was rightfully yours from all beginning on. Nothing speaks against a voluntary union of partners. But if one partner says that it is over, then there is nothing the other can rightfully do about it.

Its really is revealing how suspiciously silent EU leaders are.

Nikita, I take it that you are Catalunyan. In your view, is the region economically strong enough to survive by itself, or do your people count on the EU paying? I read your unem,ployment rate is still three times as high as before 2007 and higher than in Spain, and that your debts are amongst the highest debt burdens in the EU.
The Catalan debt is provoked by the voracity of Spanish revenue. An example: Spain, in fact, owes economic transfers to Catalonia. Because of this, the Catalan government must ask the Spanish government for money to pay its expenses, and Spain grants them with interest. The Catalan people have to pay with interest the own money that Spain owes to Catalonia! Many economists have said that Catalonia would be a net contributor in the EU. The problem would not be Catalonia, but Spain. That's the reason they will not let us leave and react with such ferocity. It's like the pimp who wants to continue living at the expense of his whore. And saying that Spain helps Catalonia is a lie. If you give me 100 dollars and I return you 70, I'm not helping you. I'm robbing you.
Nikita is offline   Reply With Quote