SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-11, 05:45 AM   #1
Aces
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 211
Uploads: 0

Default [REL] Aces' Re-scaled Type 9c1 Super Turm - Old Emblems Compat version.

Hi folks,

By request, this is a version of my re-scaled Type 9c1 Super Turms that does not include Privateer's Turm Emblems Your Way and is thus compatible with exisiting emblems. Everything else is the same and the mod is supplied, as before, in 2xMG-34 and 3xMG34 versions.

Download Link (Gamefront) : http://www.gamefront.com/files/20315...29+for+GWX.rar

Download Link (MediaFire) :
http://www.mediafire.com/?lvcphtbgpgekch6

Readme:

Greetings,

Supplied are two version of the mod (use on or the other, not both at the same time), one with three MG-34 machine guns inside the turm and mounted on the bridge and the same but with 2xMG34's.

The main feature of this mod is that I've re-scaled the Type 9 c-1 turm (conning tower) to make it larger so that the crew on the bridge look in correct proportion to the turm and notg bigger as was the case previously. I've also incorporated features of my other "Super Turms" mods such as the UZO model rotating to match the UZO bearing, the lowering and raising of the Radio Antenna (SHIFT+A/CTRL+A keys) and the turm objects such as the MG-34's ammo drums, coffee cup, UZO and helmets disappear from inside the turm when surfacing and re-appear when diving.

This version of the mods does not incorporates Privateer's "Turm Emblems Your Way Type 9" mod and is thus fully compatible with the existing turm emblems.

The mod inludes Tomson's Dials and is fully compatible with Anvart's GWX_DFa-Flag&Pens_2010, GFlags, Pennants and DF Antenna mod.

Credits:

Privateer for his permission to incorporate his MG-34 mods and for all his help.

Anvart for his StateMachine method.

Testpilot for his permission to include his UZO and DF antenna models and textures.

Thomson for his excellent Thompson's Dials v2.0

SKWas for his fantastic S3ditor program without which this mod wouldn't have been possible.

Wreford-Brown for very kindly creating a special campaign file which vastly speeded up the testing of this mod.

Last, and by no means least, my long suffering missus a "modding orphan" with great patience

----

Version 2changelog:

Corrected missing outer compass dial on turm.

Corrected missing needle on speed dial on bridge.

Raised bridge camera height to correct for greater turm height.

----

Permissions

-------------

NOT to be used in any payware\commercial addon
May be used in any freeware mod with credits.

---

Best Regards

Aces
Please see the following post for more details:

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...=183388&page=2

Best Regards

Aces
Aces is offline   Reply With Quote