SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 05-15-22, 12:45 AM   #1
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0
Default Will the United States ever put their soldiers on the ground anywhere in the future

The next time the Americans and their Allies want to Poke their noises into other countries Culture and way of life. If they can resist what you see is
what will happen to All of NATO and it's Allies .So If the Americans think their tanks or so much better, Let's see one on the battle field. And the heroic crew that will roll it into battle after seeing what happens to their opponent's. One thing is certain if Russia wins or draws back they will take the gloves off. They have to survive as a Country and a Culture. Something America and Britain and their children know nothing about or have forgotten.

As a people, If it wasn't, for the best of mind's and those who where our everyday neighbors who had to risk everything To win, Do you think a Russian Patriot is any different? America has now put over 40 billion dollars into this war. I want to know what your countries are putting into the pot. Please list what your country in dollars are investing and what do you as an everyday taxpayer expects to get out of this new war ?

Oh by the way Joe do U know, North Korea is shooting missiles into the Sea of Japan. And where is Americas Vice President? The World hasn't seen or heard a word from Americas next Castrophe.

This New world Order will have to kill by any means 3/4 of this planets population to save the Planet. And i don't know who will pick the apples maybe apples will be, Erased

Last edited by Gorpet; 05-15-22 at 03:00 AM.
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-22, 04:27 AM   #2
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Only stupids would fight in the way their enemy wants them to.

The lessons of afghanistan and iraq have been learned. No nation building again any time soon. No appetite for it in the american and european public.

American TANKS ARe better than Russian tanks. And that is to be said about a lot of equipment. Tactics. Logistics. Leadership of troops. Thats the lesson of Ukraine- that the Russians have artillery, which was known, but else they are not half as good as they thought of themselves. Not even that.
Old 05-18-22, 11:53 PM   #3
Gorpet
Still Searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Only stupids would fight in the way their enemy wants them to.

The lessons of afghanistan and iraq have been learned. No nation building again any time soon. No appetite for it in the american and european public.

American TANKS ARe better than Russian tanks. And that is to be said about a lot of equipment. Tactics. Logistics. Leadership of troops. Thats the lesson of Ukraine- that the Russians have artillery, which was known, but else they are not half as good as they thought of themselves. Not even that.
The Ukraine's can thank what ever god they believe in for Joe Biden and the Democrat Party of the United States. Cause the American people could give a rat's ass about a problem what should be handled amongst Europeans. This war is not in the interest or the security of the United States and we have not a damn bit of business being there at all. It was a problem for the EU and your countries to work out. You seemed to be getting along until a business man in our country stood up and said wait a minute. And from that day forth the world has went into chaos

And by the way no member on here whose country that belongs to NATO has posted how many Dollars their country is putting into the fight.I don't want to know about helmets, bandages uniforms and bullets. I want to know how much viable money your country and your leaders are putting into this war on your behalf.Hell The Democrat's just thru another 40 billion in. And mothers in this country can't find similac , It is being passed thru word of mouth and on media , We are tribal find a tit in your neighborhood .The war must go on.

Last edited by Gorpet; 05-19-22 at 02:50 AM.
Old 05-19-22, 04:38 AM   #4
Skybird
Soaring

I and many others feel gifted and thankful that Americans back in the fourties did not tick like you.
Old 05-19-22, 08:03 AM   #5
MaDef
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
I and many others feel gifted and thankful that Americans back in the forties did not tick like you.
Actually they did, it was the Japanese attack on Dec 7th, 1941 that allowed Roosevelt to officially enter the war in Europe without a lot of blowback from the citizens.
MaDef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-22, 08:11 AM   #6
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDef View Post
Actually they did, it was the Japanese attack on Dec 7th, 1941 that allowed Roosevelt to officially enter the war in Europe without a lot of blowback from the citizens.

That and Germanys declaration of war against us (for declaring war on their ally Japan) just days later on the 11th of December.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-22, 08:35 AM   #7
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDef View Post
Weren't your ancestors engaged in lend and lease already before? Early 1941, I seem to recall. And that is what the US action over Ukraine today compares to. Not declaring war, but lend and lease. You even have revoked or mull to revoke the law from back then. I forgot the details but you certainly know what I mean, its in the news since a few weeks.
Old 05-19-22, 08:37 AM   #8
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorpet View Post
The Ukraine's can thank what ever god they believe in for Joe Biden and the Democrat Party of the United States. Cause the American people could give a rat's ass about a problem what should be handled amongst Europeans. This war is not in the interest or the security of the United States and we have not a damn bit of business being there at all. It was a problem for the EU and your countries to work out. You seemed to be getting along until a business man in our country stood up and said wait a minute. And from that day forth the world has went into chaos

And by the way no member on here whose country that belongs to NATO has posted how many Dollars their country is putting into the fight.I don't want to know about helmets, bandages uniforms and bullets. I want to know how much viable money your country and your leaders are putting into this war on your behalf.Hell The Democrat's just thru another 40 billion in. And mothers in this country can't find similac , It is being passed thru word of mouth and on media , We are tribal find a tit in your neighborhood .The war must go on.
As if otherwise there would have no impact in the US under Trump's brand of swamp inbreeding.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-22, 10:18 AM   #9
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
As if otherwise there would have no impact in the US under Trump's brand of swamp inbreeding.

"Swamp inbreeding" That's an interesting term to apply to (attempted) swamp buster Trump. Care to expound on this idea?

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-22, 10:28 AM   #10
Arlo
The Old Man

Downloads: 214

There was no attempt.
Old 05-19-22, 10:45 PM   #11
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
"Swamp inbreeding" That's an interesting term to apply to (attempted) swamp buster Trump. Care to expound on this idea?
Damn, I know I should leave this alone. Trump's attempt to drain the swamp was/is nothing more than an effort to rebrand with you know you on top. Sure he's a businessman, so what? The government is not a business where the board can make policy alone so that won't work, and if it does, it's fascism.

The swamp inbreeding quip is poking fun at how he appointed so many relatives.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-22, 01:04 AM   #12
Gorpet
Still Searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
Swamp inbreeding,? Exactly how does that occur? My wife is from Philadelphia PA. So if we have children do you think they will be born with web feet and large Northern heads? Can you clarify what you mean before we have any children?

Last edited by Gorpet; 05-22-22 at 01:20 AM.
Old 05-22-22, 01:43 AM   #13
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Quote:
Swamp inbreeding,? Exactly how does that occur? My wife is from Philadelphia PA. So if we have children do you think they will be born with web feet and large Northern heads? Can you clarify what you mean before we have any children?
He clarified already that he wasn't referring to all of us flyover peons as being inbred. He was referring to Trump having to use members of his own family to avoid putting rino swamp creatures in positions where they could derail the Trump train. Too bad Trump didn't have a much bigger family.
Old 05-15-22, 06:32 AM   #14
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
.So If the Americans think their tanks or so much better, Let's see one on the battle field. And the heroic crew that will roll it into battle after seeing what happens to their opponent's.
Battle of 73 Easting. Iraq lost 3,300 tanks we lost 31. It was kind of a big thing, I’m surprised you missed it.

Quote:
One thing is certain if Russia wins or draws back they will take the gloves off. They have to survive as a Country and a Culture. Something America and Britain and their children know nothing about or have forgotten.
Survive as a country? The only problem is no country in this world has any intention to attack Russia, destroy its culture or borders, absolutely nobody. What we’re are seeing in Putin is the act of a desperate man who actually thinks there is an existential threat to Russia when none exists. It’s Putin duping the Russian people into thinking he’s some kind of savior protecting them against the boogie man and believing the collapse of the Soviet Union was a humiliation that must be avenged.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 05-15-22 at 12:43 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-22, 07:16 AM   #15
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

They already has and they will be there in future to come.

Here I'm thinking on American soldiers in Poland, Romania and other Eastern countries.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote