Forget password? Reset here

Old 07-07-18, 11:36 PM   #1
Gut Wrench
Chief

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
date 2018 Subsim Fantasy Football Season - It Begins

IT'S BACK!
Are you ready for some (make believe) football?

Yes, get ready for 16 of the most frustrating weeks you can ever imagine. It's just 48 days until the kickoff of the 2018 Subsim.com Fantasy Football league.

Draft day is Saturday 25 August, 2018 at 0900 PDT.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/155741/invitation?key=1a4f658f28bfc2e5&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=c 014dd90c225dd4c

Invitations are extended to the Subsim Community to join the fracas that is the Subsim.com Fantasy Football league. We are looking to expand with an additional four (4) teams this year.

If you've ever wanted to be part of a pretend fantasy empire - this is the year for you (looking at Eichhornchen to add another international team).

There is a guaranteed position for all former players.

Gut Wrench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-18, 07:49 PM   #2
Gargamel
Lucky Sailor

Downloads: 81

Well, my work schedule is a lot more accommodating this year..... so...... *sigh*...... ok. At worst I'll do a decent draft and y'all will have a decent ghost team to play against.

But if we fill up and there's more wanting to get in, I'll bow out, but count me in otherwise.

Gargamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-18, 06:22 PM   #3
Gut Wrench
Chief

Icon1

Well folks, the Commissioner has outdone himself this year in landing a venue for the most important 2018 Subsim Fantasy Football Draft which is, how shall I say, out of this world.

Ladies and Gentleman, this years draft will take place aboard,

The International Space Station.

On Wednesday afternoon, each of the coaches and a guest will lift over and rendezvous with the ISS (international Space Station) approximately three hours later. There, they will be met by the ISS Fantasy Football Committee who have prepared the venue for this event. The event will be broadcast live across the world on the morning on Saturday 25 August 2018.

The coaches and their guests will each receive round trip travel and accommodation aboard the ISS for the duration of the event. At the same time, a ballroom at Disneyland California will host the support services and players expected to be drafter during this event.

The ISS will be visible from the earth during the draft, and an estimated 7 Billion are excepted to be looking to the skies to ask the question, "will a defense be the fourth pick of the draft?' The actual flight path of the ISS is subject to change as NASA have three scheduled launches in support of the 2018 Subsim.com Fantasy Football Draft.

It's not too late for you to join our esteemed coaches as there are four more seats still available to join the Subsim.com Fantasy Football League prior to the draft.

Click the above link, name your team, and get ready for some football.
Old 08-24-18, 11:02 PM   #4
Gut Wrench
Chief

Icon1

12 hours until Draft Day.

It's not too late for you to join, we have one more craft on the launchpad waiting to transport you to the IS.
Old 08-25-18, 10:39 AM   #5
Gut Wrench
Chief

...and the first pick of the draft will be taken by

The Drunk Monkeys.
Old 08-25-18, 11:38 AM   #6
Gut Wrench
Chief

Icon1

The 2018 draft is over and the return flight from the ISS is a lot lighter than expected.

Accolades have been awarded to the Who Dat Nation, the defending champions after having the best draft class. The Nation are in the Sub Skimmers division with the Helmand Nighthawks and the Black Cats, easily, the hardest division of the two to win.

Over in the Surface Skimmers, both the Guns of Hochuli and the Australian Taipans drafted a lot of already injured or suspended players. Expect to see some movement in their teams as we continue to work through the preseason.

Each week, come back her for the game results where we'll give the highs, lows, and the embarrassments of the 16 most frustrating weeks of the year....since last year.
Old 11-24-18, 05:44 PM   #7
Gargamel
Lucky Sailor

Downloads: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gargamel View Post
At worst I'll do a decent draft and y'all will have a decent ghost team to play against.
Sometimes, I even surprise myself.

Gargamel is offline   Reply With Quote