Uploads: 0

Default Monocultural beach in Melbourne

No comment.

Old 01-28-18, 09:19 AM   #2
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

I only see one culture being represented or given condideration there.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-18, 09:21 AM   #3
Schroeder
Navy Seal

Downloads: 62

But Burkini and Shisha are cool I guess....
Old 01-28-18, 10:00 AM   #4
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32

That's not an official sign, someone just put it up for whatever reason.
Dowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-18, 11:55 AM   #5
Schroeder
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowly View Post
That's not an official sign, someone just put it up for whatever reason.
I sure hope so but in today's world everything is possible.
A source for that picture would have been nice.
Old 01-28-18, 12:37 PM   #6
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

Could be an action from the "Rise up Australia" 'Catch the Fire ministry' to discredit muslims, recently the hate is strong everywhere with the right wingers.
On the other hand, you never know. Being dumb is not reserved for either side.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-18, 12:41 PM   #7
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schroeder View Post
I sure hope so but in today's world everything is possible.
A source for that picture would have been nice.
I've seen it mentioned on two sites that it was taken at Black Rock Beach. If that's the case, I would imagine the sign to say "Bayside City Council" instead of "City of Greater Melbourne" since it is the local council that would make decisions like this (I assume).

Also, it is simply "Islamic Council of Victoria", there's no "Supreme" at the front.
Old 01-28-18, 01:38 PM   #8
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

The source I found this in was Christian Ortner's blog, a usually decent Austrian libertarian who is critical of the Zeitgeist, but does not intentionally, knowingly post bollocks and cheap tricks. If it is a fake, then he is unaware of it as well, I am certain.

Since comparable demands are being made everyday nowadays, and new Islam-coddling realities get created on the ground as a matter of fact, I do not find it unrealistic at all that such "projects" and according streets signs are real. In many european countries. Or, like here, in Australia.

The "Supreme Islamic Council" mentioned on the sign at the bottom I found to exist for real, btw. Amongst other agendas, it propagates and certifies halal food. Its not a small player or just a gang of nutheads.
Old 01-28-18, 01:59 PM   #9
Dowly
Lucky Jack

The post has since been deleted from Ortner's blog, it seems.

What's your source for "Supreme Islamic Council of Victoria" existing?
Old 01-28-18, 04:11 PM   #10
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

I made a search for this Supreme Muslim Council and found this wiki page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_Muslim_Council

As I understand it, it looks like this council doesn't exist anymore.

Markus
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-18, 03:33 AM   #11
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

The sign is obviously a fraud, made by right wing trolls to discredit.
A short search finds it rather quickly.

"Supreme Islamic Council of Victoria" does not exist, the "Supreme" has been inserted with what right wingers take for a "tongue in cheek".
There is no "City of Greater Melbourne" either.

Even the xenophobic "barenakedislam" (lmao ) says that it is a fraud
http://barenakedislam.com/2018/01/26...australia-day/

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/1...ahhahhahahhaha

https://twitter.com/notcursede?lang=de

and so on..

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-18, 05:22 AM   #12
Schroeder
Navy Seal

Thanks. Guess I jumped the gun then....
Old 01-29-18, 07:51 AM   #13
Skybird
Soaring

Ortner has withdrawn that blog entry, he apparently learned that he fell for a fake. Well, that happens. Nevertheless, before everybody calls "Islamophobia!":

Islam days in some Germa city swimming baths, were/are a fact, controversial, raising conflict and debate: but the demand for such events and some cities launching initiatives for having them, have been there repeatdely in the past years.

Demands that Muslim girls shall be freed from duty to attend sports and swimming lessons at school, are filed at court every week.

Initiatives to have pork-free catering at schools, "climate-neutral and culture-neutral" menus in a small handful of ministries on federal level, are a fact.

Sexual discrimination, female suppression and antisemitism in Islamic communities, are facts.

A raise in crimes committed by Islamic migrant groups in the past two years, like rape, assault, burglary, rape and murder, are statistical facts that even the German Federal Office for crime investigation BKA now must reveal in statistical numbers to the public. Just one week ago.

Ongoing campaigning for establishing Sharia beside the German law system, are a fact.

Demands that school classes shall mandatorily attend visits in Islamic mosques, get risen severla times per year in this city here, that region there.

The sexualistion of little girls by demandign them to wear headsarves already to protect adult males from d irty thoughts, is a fact.

That courts more and more often decide in favour of Muslim migant'S precious cultural descent and its customs and habits and allow them excemtpisn form the law that for all others are mandatory to follow, is a fact. Up to child marriages, which even against a n opposing declaration of polticla will, gets silently tolerated in many cases, and polygamy.

That religious conservatism and ortdox thinking (nnd specifically in Germany: Turkish ultranationaism) represents the mainstream majority of Islamic communities, is a fact.

That Muslim groups every year can and do demonstrate on German streets and demand in yellings and on posters the extinction of Israel and the killing of Jews, are facts you can read in the newspaper every year they hold their annual marches. Its against the law, and if somebody else would call for the extinction of Saudi arabia and the killing of Muslims, all hell would immediately break lose. But it gets tolerated again every year, in fresh hopes that this year things will go along friendly. If you tolerate the breaking of laws long enough, sooner or later the other must become bored by doing so, right?
So that sign may have been a joke, a warning of things to come, a fake, whatever. But it could as well have been true - there is not really that im portant a difference anymore. Thats why it was so believable und unsuspicious.

Islamization is real, and it is happenng practically all around us, from the changes in language usage over adaptations in Kindergardens and schools over the Isllamophilia and euphoria in the general cultural climate and the mainstrema media to the growing adaption of the law system and the policy-maling, and of course the import of masses and masses of Muslim colonists, ost of them not being refugees, but simply economic migrants. . Its biggest lobby group are not even Muslims themselves - but our own West-hating left-leaning intelligentia and the spineless political caste.

That poster on the beach was not real. Not yet.

P.S. Christian Ortner is an Austrian publicist and blogger, running his blocg with several other people all from the vicinity of Vienna, amongst them self-made entrepreneurs, former editors of the Wiener Tageszeitung, and self-employed businessmen. He is not right, but libertarian. He published two books recently, that are aggressive, but in argument all-too-true polemic pamphlets that I would really recommend, they are speaking plain reason and show the observations of a sharp eye.

https://www.amazon.de/Prolokratie-De...ds=prolokratie

https://www.amazon.de/H%C3%B6rt-auf-...MP48WDB208T1PY

As one customer summarizes in his feedback: Ortner shows that "meaning it well" often is the opposite of "doing it well".

Last edited by Skybird; 01-29-18 at 05:17 PM.
Skybird is online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-18, 08:13 AM   #14
Dowly
Lucky Jack

So, the islamic organization mentioned on the sign then doesn't exist contrary to what you said?
Old 01-29-18, 09:15 AM   #15
Skybird
Soaring

Good trick, Dowly - putting somebody on your ignore list but nevertheless reading his mind by telepathic means: I'm impressed.

If I can use Startpage or (Google) and find several entries on Supreme Islamic Councils in a variety of countries apparently, and amongst them: Australia, then you can easily do that, too. Frees you from the unconvience of having to read either my writing, or my mind.

Since there are so many, I really cannot say if and which of them may or may not be related to each other.