Forget password? Reset here

Old 10-25-18, 04:55 PM   #1
Platapus
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 0

Icon8 From the department of I can't believe...oh Florida

https://ktla.com/2018/10/25/florida-...-police-chief/

Florida Preteen Girls Charged After Planning to Kill at Least 15 Classmates, Drink Their Blood: Police Chief

Quote:
Two girls at a middle school in central Florida were waiting in a bathroom, planning to overpower at least 15 smaller students, kill them with knives and drink their blood, authorities said Wednesday.

The Bartow Middle School students were arrested Tuesday and charged with conspiracy to commit murder, possession of a weapon on school property, carrying a concealed weapon, and disruption of a school function, Bartow Police Chief Joe Hall said during a news conference.

According to officials, the 11- and 12-year-old girls said they were Satan worshipers and were going to drink the blood and eat the flesh of the students they killed. The girls then planned to kill themselves, they said.
The plan was foiled Tuesday after an automated call from the school notified one of the girls’ parents that the daughter was missing from class, Hall said.

The district attorney has not indicated whether the girls will be tried as adults. CNN does not name minor suspects unless they are tried as adults. It’s not clear if either of the girls has retained counsel, as neither has a court date set.
Plot hatched

The 11-year-old spent the weekend at the 12-year-old’s home, and on Sunday, after a day of watching horror films, “they devised a plot to kill several students” at the middle school, according to a police report.
The girls decided they would attend their first-period classes, then meet in a bathroom, where they would wait for smaller students and overpower them, according to a police report. They “did not want to attack larger students,” the report says.

Using knives tucked under their clothes, the plan was to stab their victims and cut their throats, police say. The preteens conducted internet searches on how to kill someone with a knife and what type of wound would cause their victims “to bleed out the fastest,” the police report says.
Upon killing each victim, the report says, they intended to stack her or him in a bathroom stall and wait for the next small student to enter the bathroom.

“After the students were dead, they would cut them up and eat parts of the dead flesh,” the report says, adding that the girls aimed to kill between 15 and 25 students.

The girls then planned to kill themselves by stabbing, and they hoped that by killing their fellow students, “they would get to go to hell so they could be with satan,” according to police.
Plot foiled

The assistant principal found the students in a bathroom, Hall said, after one of the girls’ mothers called the school to say the automated call reporting her daughter’s absence must be a mistake.

They were taken to the principal’s office, where the girls revealed four knives, scissors and a pizza cutter under their clothes, police said. Two of the knives had blades of at least 5 or 6 inches, photos provided by police show.

The girls also had a goblet from which to drink blood, authorities said.
Detectives searched the girls’ homes and found a hand-drawn map that included the phrase, “go to killin bathroom” — which marked the bathroom where they were found, police say. One of the girls had also scrawled violent lyrics from Eminem and Florence + the Machine on a sheet of paper, photos show.

One sheet of notebook paper also included a short poem: “trying hard to leave./stuck in a endless abyss./claw a way out, now,” photos show.
“Today is health lessens thank Satan we’re doing this in bit,” one note read.

A search of the girls’ cell phones found Snapchat messages regarding the plot, according to a police report. The messages included, “We shouldn’t have met each other lol. Now Death is near,” and, “I was thinking like stabbing ourselves in the necks.”

Additional police were already on campus because a student had notified a teacher of a rumored threat to students.

School staff responded quickly to reports of suspicious behavior, Superintendent Jacqueline Byrd said. There will be counselors and extra police officers at the school this week, Byrd said.

That's pretty messed up for anyone, but 11 and 12 years old?

The older I become, the less I understand about people.
Old 10-25-18, 06:39 PM   #2
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platapus View Post
https://ktla.com/2018/10/25/florida-...-police-chief/

Florida Preteen Girls Charged After Planning to Kill at Least 15 Classmates, Drink Their Blood: Police Chief

That's pretty messed up for anyone, but 11 and 12 years old?
Oh, those wacky democrats. First witches putting antifa hexes on Kavanaugh in Brooklyn, now this.

Not sure why these girls were in such a hurry to get to hell, they were already in Bartow.

I wonder if they watched this movie last week? https://www.cnn.com/2014/06/03/justi...bed/index.html

Last edited by em2nought; 10-25-18 at 06:46 PM. Reason: just saw this movie last week
em2nought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-18, 06:46 PM   #3
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

I don't know what Florida was singled out, this kind of crazy is everywhere.

I blame radiowave madness.
Old 10-25-18, 07:15 PM   #4
Reece
CINC Pacific Fleet

Downloads: 171

They shouldn't be tried as adults, they are children, not even teenagers!!
They should be sent to an institution for diagnosis and therapy, too much television!! Where were the parents when they watched those obvious 'R' rated films??

Sub captains go down with their ship!
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-18, 05:47 AM   #5
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

^ Agreed

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-18, 08:22 AM   #6
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0

This is so sick they will probably make a movie out of it ... I can't believe these girls could be so creative for Satan at such a young age.

I'm glad that were not reading that it really took place
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-18, 02:56 PM   #7
Gargamel
Lucky Sailor

Downloads: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
I don't know what Florida was singled out, this kind of crazy is everywhere.

I blame radiowave madness.

I believe some years ago that florida passed a law stating all police reports had to go into some public database that was easily searchable by the media. So instead of a local beat reporter having to go dig stuff up, it was posted to some centralized server. Hence why Florida seems to have all the weirdness, and not so much other places, while it does go on everywhere.

There is also the fact that it is a semi tropical environment, allowing for more time spent outdoors and other shenanigans. So if you're going to be crazy, you have a higher chance of running into normal people, while up north, you are stuck inside longer.

Gargamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-18, 07:52 PM   #8
fireftr18
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gargamel View Post
I believe some years ago that florida passed a law stating all police reports had to go into some public database that was easily searchable by the media. So instead of a local beat reporter having to go dig stuff up, it was posted to some centralized server. Hence why Florida seems to have all the weirdness, and not so much other places, while it does go on everywhere.

There is also the fact that it is a semi tropical environment, allowing for more time spent outdoors and other shenanigans. So if you're going to be crazy, you have a higher chance of running into normal people, while up north, you are stuck inside longer.
But in Louisiana, they have voo-doo.
Old 10-26-18, 08:10 PM   #9
Gargamel
Lucky Sailor

Downloads: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireftr18 View Post
But in Louisiana, they have voo-doo.
who do?

Gargamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-18, 08:47 PM   #10
nikimcbee
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
They shouldn't be tried as adults, they are children, not even teenagers!!
They should be sent to an institution for diagnosis and therapy, too much television!! Where were the parents when they watched those obvious 'R' rated films??

Isn't there a prison colony for this? Oh wait, not part of the Crown anymore.
Old 10-26-18, 11:38 PM   #11
Reece
CINC Pacific Fleet

Downloads: 171

I'm shocked Jason!!

Sub captains go down with their ship!
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote