Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Sub/Naval + Other Games > Classic Subsims
Forget password? Reset here

Old 12-16-06, 05:21 PM   #1
Rick Martin
Watch

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Pacific Aces download problem

OK, gonna try again. Just made a donation and when I try to download Pacific Aces all I get is "Zip file is corrupted" Also found a very old super CD and tried to use that but it also seems to be corrupt. What gives here? All I ever had is major problems with this thing. Not the least bit interested in sinking allies guess I'll have to wait for SH IV and hope its as good as it sounds like it will be. Rick Martin
Old 12-17-06, 11:16 AM   #2
heartc
Samurai Navy

Downloads: 71

Hm, didn't you recently solve all your problems with PA as indicated in this thread:

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=97986 ?

I'm also sick of driving U-Boats around and am longing for a new SH I myself. Not sure if my system will be able to run SHIV. I've long thought about trying out the Pacific Aces Lite Mod, but all D/L links are dead or it has been removed from all sites. Too bad. I don't have a PayPal account or credit card for the full version - and I do not toss out money for third-party mods anyway, especially when I couldn't try it beforehand and it is limited by the crappy engine SHII provides. Guess that's why there was the free Lite version, but as I said, it disappeared from all sites. BTW: A donation that is mandatory is not a donation. It's a price.
heartc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-06, 11:21 AM   #3
Hitman
Pacific Aces Dev Team

Downloads: 109
Uploads: 2

@Rick: Contact Nel Stevens here at the "Commnts to subsim review" forum, he will solve that.@heartc: The donation is to help subsim with costs of teh bandwith consumed by the download. PA itself is free of any charge.
Old 12-17-06, 02:57 PM   #4
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Hi Rich, I got your mail and the follow-up was successful for you. thanks

Neal
Onkel Neal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-06, 06:45 PM   #5
Rick Martin
Watch

Downloads: 0
Default PA Problems

To all, yes had probs with PA before but had a computer disaster with new problems. Thanks to Neal the prob seems to be fixed now. Thanks to everybody for the help. Looking forward to SH IV hope its soon. Rick the swabbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartc
Hm, didn't you recently solve all your problems with PA as indicated in this thread:

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=97986 ?

I'm also sick of driving U-Boats around and am longing for a new SH I myself. Not sure if my system will be able to run SHIV. I've long thought about trying out the Pacific Aces Lite Mod, but all D/L links are dead or it has been removed from all sites. Too bad. I don't have a PayPal account or credit card for the full version - and I do not toss out money for third-party mods anyway, especially when I couldn't try it beforehand and it is limited by the crappy engine SHII provides. Guess that's why there was the free Lite version, but as I said, it disappeared from all sites. BTW: A donation that is mandatory is not a donation. It's a price.