Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 08-10-16, 10:49 AM   #1160
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 441
Uploads: 2

Very cool beans there cdrsubron7! I think I've just lost another day to "research"...
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnScurvy View Post
... just one of many.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin Robbins View Post
Guys, would you believe Max and cdsubron7 both wondered if they brought any skills that were worthwhile to the FOTRS Ultimate project? Holy cow, this stuff is amazing! Between these ships, incredible mission pack and the Capn's periscope work and his ground breaking sensor work, this mod will have the absolute finest of eye candy AND gameplay...
Amen brother. I feel like a little pea in the garden among the Jolly Green Giants of Modding with you guys...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin Robbins View Post
... and propbeanie's sinking modules in early and late development ...
Say whuh?... - I think you've got my sound stuff mixed up with XTBilly - at least, I hope you do... - He's been having a tough row to hoe lately though...

As for the rest of the sound stuff, CapnScurvy is combining the ship sounds with my "Emulate Stock" of the add-on sound of FotRS v1.3 & v2 for inclusion in the next beta. I'm still going through the rest of the stock audio stuff (wav & ogg files), and even some other sound mods, "analyzing the data", and checking for the digital levels in the game. So far, no issues, so no changes. We do still have a "sometimes issue" that cdrsubron7 and I have experienced, but I cannot replicate it, so we may have to wait for "beta-user" input. It may not even be an audio issue at all, but rather a "trigger" issue in the radar... Hmmmm... just gave myself an idea...

Edit: again with the Rosanna Danna... "Never mind"... I was hoping to find something going awry with maybe Message_RA.cfg file in the Data/Cfg/ folder, but I can't find what uses it, or where it goes from there...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna

Last edited by propbeanie; 08-10-16 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Rosanna Danna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote