View Single Post
Old 10-04-18, 06:51 AM   #6620
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybermat47 View Post
Speaking of which, where can we encounter the IJN and KM subs? Hoping to bag one some time
Several files contain subs, most of which are RGG (Random Generated Group), which means you just never know when they'll pop-up. Always be ready, because they can be aggressive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANoWAR.U52 View Post
Are chances hight that the new version might not be savegame compatible with current FOTRSU campaigns? I´m planning to start a new epic campaign today but I also have some Combat Mission campaigns and a SH5 TWOS playthrough waiting for me, so if savegames could break I would postpone FOTRSU until the new version.
All mods should be considered as not being backwards compatible with previous versions of itself, which would preclude the use of any older Saved game. Even the smallest of change can cause issues, and this next version will not be an exception. The mod is still 'beta', and as such, is still subject to drastic changes. There are several Type= changes in the mod that would cause you a CTD if using a previous Save. Do the Patrols or Missions, if you're concerned about losing your progress in a career, though when you do start a new career in the new version, we definitely want your feedback.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote