Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 02-20-19, 07:54 AM   #7557
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Notice the first line on that download page: "New version as of 12/30/2018, 100_FalloftheRisingSun_Ultimate_v0.80_RC2_EN." The link on Page one of the thread says "RC1", but the download page does say "RC2". However, I doubt that the issue is with your file download. If you have 7zip, just run a check on the archive. Right-click on it, and if you have the 7zip context menu, choose it and then "Test archive". I can't remember what my old WinRAR used to say, but they have something similar, though I don't remember it integrating into the Explorer like 7zip does.

I looked at my video above some more, and I don't think the animation does ever fully stop. It is definitely slower after the deep dive, but does recover after a couple of minutes, so I'm not certain if the starting and stopping the "Continuous Sweep" helped or not. Even with the radar off though, the animation is running. Hopefully RR didn't get the stir stick stuck in the brew pot, and we might have a new mix up soon... In the meantime, you could try de-activating the 5 Patch and see if you notice a difference. It does have a "fix" (I use that term loosely) for the Flotillas and CareerStart files for some of the boats...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote