View Single Post
Old 03-29-17, 06:25 PM   #46
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DicheBach View Post
Any particular mods that include a Hogan's Alley?

I see that, many of the boats in Ralles have one of the compartments changed a bit (either added or changed from what it was in vanilla) and it is called "Crew Berth" (on the S-18). I think in the Salmon or Sargo class it is called "After Battery."

I'm not sure if those _are_ Hogan's Alley or what.

Those generally tend to comrpise about 9 slots, so that is enough to take the deck gun crew plus a couple of the DC but not enough for the whole deck watch for most ships.

So I'm guessing that these added/changed compartments are NOT "Hogan's Alleys?"

I'll be happy to do some testing, just . . . if an actual mod that adds additional space for crew to be moved "below decks" is around I'd like to have that running s I can redo from a specific save where there are one or two destroyers on hand with multiple different crew constellations.
Anything that has an area like what you describe in Bleiente's Soup, or TMO 2.5 has it too, I think... it's only been a few weeks since I played it, but I very seldom pay attention to the interface anymore... - but, I do distinctly remember the "After Battery" being described as one, as was "Crew Berthing". I can't remember off the top which mod called it "Hogan's Alley", but they all serve the same purpose, and you do have to manually drag the crew into the slots. Or should I say, ~I~ drag them into there...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote