View Single Post
Old 01-26-19, 12:49 PM   #7281
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by captcrane View Post
Ahoy guys Hey first I want to say I appreciate all the work you guys have put into this mod Afreakinmazing Your protractor is better than the mod I used on previous version. I really am enjoying the less air traffic too. It also seems that the ships stay their course longer and not veering off in a totally different direction. I am however having a few problems

If I zoom in on the purple circles they are actually harbors on land

Which i could care less about but it might be part of the problem I am having
which is when I try to go into port I cant get the T/C over 4 which makes for a long time to refuel. I thought the problem was my install was with an electronic version of SH4 but I have the same problem when installed from my disc. My loading screen looks like this

the RC # is 1 not 2 but I do have the diesel sound effects so I thought I was good there. By the way the engine sound is pretty awesome never had that before. Is it possible my download of Fotrsu is corrupt or am I doing something wrong. there are zero mods in my install Running win10
First of all, your picture won't show, and if I copy the link and try to load it directly in a web page, it give me a "User does not have permission... blah blah blah".

Now, which submarine are you in, which base did you start from, and what is the date? Which harbor is on the land, and are you referring to the ships themselves? Is there fire and mayhem everywhere? As for TC, you are limited to 4x when near land (LandProximity=4), and that can be a bother if you're wanting to come in real quick to Pearl (or where ever) to dock. Same with going outbound. Sometimes you do get up to a higher setting, only to have it kick back down for "Ship spotted!" message...

When you went to activate FotRSU with JSGME, had you emptied your Save folder beforehand? Was your SH4 install "pristine"? None of the FotRSU version have been backwards-compatible with each other (beta version, of course)...

I forgot to ask you, what purple circles?... where are they, how big are they?... thanks

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna

Last edited by propbeanie; 01-26-19 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Purple circles...
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote