Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 07-16-16, 08:19 PM   #736
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 441
Uploads: 2

The Mogami was originally a stock ship I thought, cdsubron7, that was updated in FotRS 1.3, (TMO??), but I might be (probably am) wrong.

I did NOT get weird sensor behavior (well, the "enemy" "saw" me from an unbelievable distance) in the two SM I've noodled in (1st round documented above). I have gotten strange flakey behavior out of the "control" of the game, as above, but not as bad just a bit ago. I am going to do another SM later tonight, and then fire up a campaign and see how long I last... It's kind of fun not being stealthy, trying to see what the AI does...

As an aside, I'm going to be unavailable for several days, unless we find somewhere with decent internet -and- horror of horrors! - my computer will be my son's 1st gen core i3 (can't remember the speed), with 8 gig of RAM, so I'll be testing the minimum system requirements as much as I can. Saying that, it'll probably work better than my quad core... - "Talk" to you tomorrow from the Nashville, Tennessee area - if we can get through the traffic...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote