Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 07-10-17, 11:44 PM   #4940
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Tomorrow I'll do another career out of Manila and check it out. Looking in the Mission Editor, I ended up merging just about the entire 41a layer into the editor and still couldn't see anything, so I brought in the US_NavalBases.mis portion and lo and behold, the old file is in there again... None of the vessels have terminations and just drive around ceaselessly, eventually spawning the game into a crash. However, that would be next to impossible in Manila, since the US is gone by the end of the 41a layer, and there isn't enough time for that to happen... You do not need that KongoFix file anymore with the v62, since it's rolled in there... No harm, just that it's not needed anymore.

The only question that might have a bearing that I can think of right now is, did you empty your save folder in My Documents / SH4 before you began this "testing" round?...

Edit: I just happened to think, have you gotten the message box to End Patrol yet?...

'Nother Edit: I went ahead and did a quick run into the Campaign and this is the end:

S18, but I got the S/E of the Celebes Sea again, so just about the time I got down there, I had to turn around and come back to make it back by the 16th. I don't like going down there first thing because of the traffic. One US tug boat, one US fishing vessel, one NZ freighter, one Aus freighter... No airplanes though. There's supposed to be a PBY Catalina patrolling Cavite... There is something causing a "lag" in the area also... yet there is NOT that much traffic in the area, until early to mid 42...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna

Last edited by propbeanie; 07-11-17 at 12:32 AM. Reason: thinking again... look-out!
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote