View Single Post
Old 11-03-18, 07:54 AM   #12
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by evildrtran View Post
I am trying FORS mod and holy cow the difference is huge! I havent reached a point where the TC glitch would jump in but Ive already sailed past busy harbors and I could sense the mod giving a sense of better stability to the overall gaming experience! Great job on the mod also great job on the sound ambience and water graphics! Is this mod compatible with the GFO mod?
No, it is not compatible with GFO. Webster did an excellent job in gathering together a wide variety of mods that fixed little parts of the Stock game, and melded them all together into a cohesive whole. For those wanting to play Stock, GFO is the way to go (I'm a poet, and didn't even know it). Peter THEBERBSTER has taken Webster's GFO a step further, and made a really good mix of it, All In One Beginners Mega Mod, with lots of guidance in the documentation. Both versions are 'mega' mods, basically compatible only with mods built for them. However, they don't add ships and planes, nor touch the campaign files the way FotRSU does. Most mega mods are not compatible with other mods.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote