View Single Post
Old 05-27-17, 06:21 AM   #2
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmitty89 View Post
So I finally decided to re install SH5 after years of neglect and check out Wolves of steel, WOW! just WOW amazing work from everybody invloved. Anyways my two questions are...

1. After "locking" on to an enemy boat the XO tab comes up where you can enter all your data set mast height ect, every time a wave comes by it removes the tab and resets everything. My understanding this was done on purpose? Is there anyway to remove that for now? I understand its suppose to be realistic but for a new player its frustrating.
Welcome Schmitty89!
That's why we now have full TDC dials available in your attack scope...I recommend you to use them and also watch some YT tutorials, you'll find plenty of them for TWoS...By the way, your mast height is still "in the system" even after your XO dialog window resets...

Quote:
2. The para scope automatically retracts when ever you leave the station, anyway to disable that as well?

I remember reading something out changing true false valuers in the TDW patcher but I do not see any for these specific problems. Cheers!
You can set that (together with much more options) using Option File Editor/Viewer, not generic patcher...Check some TWoS documentation.
Cheers!
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote