View Single Post
Old 07-03-17, 09:12 PM   #4863
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immelmann View Post
Now running V 0.62 and submerged quiet I am hearing whale song for the first time that I can remember. Is that an Easter Egg added by the mod devs? I don't remember ever hearing this before in SH4. Is it new or have I just not been paying close enough attention?
That is actually that "sweet little duckling" singing to you from the broiler... There are other treats to come yet also. That particular one is courtesy of CapnScurvy's hand. - How much Morse Code do you know?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jldjs View Post
There is no problem. It was the Torpedo Attack EZ, I re-ran it and no problem . So, I don't understand that either. So, I'll do three laps around the boat deck (surfaced of course) and let you have my ice cream allotment tonight.
Apparently, the submarine is set to -15 in the EZ, and is supposed to be -18 in the difficult... The idea being that you might lose a lock in the "Difficult" version being slightly deeper if the water gets rough, there's other "armed" distractions, the CA travels faster, and the CA crew is supposed to be Elite, but it looks like all I've got them at now is "Veteran"... You didn't get shot at CapnScurvy?... They shot at my scope the last time I did it... 'Course, that might be why I dialed their "efficiency" back a bit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
Question: Someone tried Real Environment in FOTRSU? I'm trying it and it seems to work well (AI, nights, etc.).

Thoughts?
We haven't heard anybody trying it yet, but there are a lot of things tied to the environment... Did you try it? Have you performed any "scientific testing" yet?... We'll need hours worth, of course...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote