Old 03-01-15, 03:48 PM   #1253
THEBERBSTER
Growing Old Disgracefully

Downloads: 1123
Uploads: 0

Hi Husksubsky

Quote > Do I need uplay?

Unfortunately the answer is yes.

The Ubisoft Game Launcher that launches Uplay is there to check that you are using a verified version of the game.

Quote > Could I try sobers tonnage fix snapshot?

Sober admits that the change he recommended does not work.

Quote > Or are there stuff in your patchchoises that needs to be as it is cause of your modsoup

Unfortunately again none of this is the cause of the problem.

Quote > As long as I get my rewards

Rewards you mean bonus points?

These are linked to the number of ships sunk.

Ending the patrol at your base each time you need supplies will give you any bonus points the next time you start your game again.

My tutorial Post #71 on Page 5 explains.

This will give you a new Autosave Enter Base (AEB).

This AEB reduces the amount of data that would have been carried forward if you had refitted.

This new AEB may also help if you have been having the 0000-00-00 corruption problems as you have a new starting point.

To offset the 14 days default bunker turn around time you can use the mod 'Change Days In Bunker' to reduce the number of days.

To put any tonnage bar issues to bed once and for all check out my tutorial on Post #188 on Page 13.

This has all the instructions so you can enter the tonnage and ships manually.

Next time you load the game you will see the tonnage bar has increased accordingly.

I think also you could complete the Baltic Mission without ever leaving the bunker by editing the Baltic in the Campaign CFG file.

Step By Step Tutorials & How To Do It > SH5 <> SH4 <> SH3

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=211804

0000-00-00 Year Month and Date corruption.

The data for this is in the UPCInital UPC file where all the dates and times are recorded.

Peter

Last edited by THEBERBSTER; 03-01-15 at 03:59 PM.
THEBERBSTER is offline   Reply With Quote