View Single Post
Old 05-22-18, 12:27 PM   #7
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rwearjr View Post
So, after following your advice Vecko (return to port immediately after leaving to skip patrol altogether) I am back up and running, but with a strange bug yet remaining. For some reason every time I load a save my camera is out of sectors. This is a problem only when loading the bunker saves ( I am able to get around this while on patrol). I got lucky upon my last bunker save and it loaded in sector however every save since being out on patrol is having this issue. Hopefully this is related to the CTD issue I was having previously and will provide some clue to you as to what the *&% is happening here...
Du you play stock TWoS only Rwearjr?

I checked radio event scripts and there aren't any scripted radio news or messages on that date what so ever, so this isn't the problem...
In following days I'l try to test that particular part of the campaign in order to reproduce some of your issues but so far I haven't found anything wrong in game files.

It would be good idea to reinstall your game completely and try to use your old gamesaves.

For camera out of sector problem disable "Food Stocks" adddon if you use it...

Cheers!
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote