View Single Post
Old 03-16-16, 11:10 AM   #270
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Downloads & Post Links For > TWOS Compatibile Mod Additions<
Correct enabling order after main TWOS mods (No ctd's).

[B][FONT=&quot][SIZE=5][COLOR=Silver][B][FONT=&quot][COLOR=Silver][B][FONT=&quot][COLOR=#ffff00][B][SIZE=2][COLOR=Silver][B]
Hi Peter...
You know, it would be much easier for all if you could be a bit more restrained when declaring mods compatibility.
I'm not quite sure what do you assume by term "compatible mods" but it certainly should not be just "no CTD" or "no problems so far"...If you aren't very well familiar with every single file contained within the mods how can you be so sure that some temporarily hidden problems will not eventually emerge?

Right now, your modlist contains several mods which are already included in TWoS for some time, plus few incompatible mods. This wont do any good to anyone...

Also , how can you claim that SM Interior is compatible if you are very well aware the fact that TWoS already contains SW Interior mod? I know that you use this mod for some time, apparently "without CTDs and other issues", but this is just not enough. Both of them are very complex mods and to declare them compatible without actual understanding of files/changes is not much helpful.

I understand that you just wont to help, but please, for now leave mods compatibility to me and when I eventually create list of TWoS compatible mods I will send it to you ASAP...
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote