Old 01-10-17, 06:36 PM   #76
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleiente View Post
I have a small request ...
Since I myself have not played for about 6 months, I would be very happy here about game pictures Campaign from SH4 with RallesModSoup from users.

It serves once for the functional control over the soup as well as the acknowledgment against the many modders, which have made this soup possible and forced by me into a fertile Gang Bang Party.

I would also like to emphasize - this my ModSoup is not in any competition with FortSU ... MadMax FortS is a big evil animal, it is Moby Dick and his conquest requires great skill ... it will significantly influence the future of SH4.

Thanks and Greetings
Ralle
You want some screen grabs from someone playing your soup? I'll have to change a few things up, but I do have it on my other computer, and can get it activated again by tomorrow probably. Do you have any special requests, or just anything?

Edit: I made the mistake of trying to activate the list for it tonight Ralle, and I think I've trashed the install with all the power outages we've had tonight... I might have to try to bring in a "Pristine" SH4 and start over again... This is NOT cool to have my install mangled like this because of 3rd world electricity in the US...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna

Last edited by propbeanie; 01-10-17 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Added Ralle's quote
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote