View Single Post
Old 06-19-18, 03:25 PM   #6181
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immelmann View Post
June 26th, 1942 in a Tambor trying to insert troops on Okinawa. Game crash video from twitch stream. Running FOTRSU v0.71 with the only change being that I have gone into the .cfg file and opened up time compression to the max value of Maximum=8192. This to make those long trips from Pearl take less time. A few observed anomalies in this 6 minutes of video. I don't think any of this is self inflicted, but who knows? And before anyone starts thinking in terms of processor workload due to streaming gameplay, I have to tell you this. I run a 2 pc streaming setup, so all my Skulltrail is doing is running SH4. Optical audio out to the streaming PC and HDMI video run to a splitter so that the monitor and capture card can both receive the video. Thanks again to the dev team.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/275130243
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnmike View Post
Hello Mod Enthusiast's,
FORTSU v_071 is great and getting better all the time so thought I would add my 2-cents worth of issues..... The (war patrol option) in start of game (for me) has an issue with saving anytime after leaving base. After exiting game back to desk top then restarting game and choosing the saved patrol all gauges in control room are stuck in the 12-o'clock position. However I never have this issue when I start and play a( career option), save, then restart? I believe others on this forum are having same issue?
captnmike......(run silent run deep)!
OK guys, first of all

@ Immelmann, I haven't had a chance to view your video all the way through yet, and I'm leaving for a hardware store run (need some baling wire and duct tape for some bulkhead patches - modern stuff, ya know?), but I'll be back to watch. In the meantime, the insertions and pick-ups, you have to take your engines to stop and get below no more than 2 knots in order to get the launch or pick-up prompt. That is in addition to the submerge and surface on the "launch" approach. You shouldn't have to get any closer than 2nm from the launch symbol... what I saw at the 5:00 mark, you are in way close enough - just Stop!...

@ captnmike, thanks for the report, duly noted, and CapnScurvy already has it in the "fixed" bin... 'perciate ya... That's Missouri for "Thanks!"

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote