View Single Post
Old 05-16-13, 02:28 AM   #433
Stiebler
Fuel Supplier

Downloads: 29
Uploads: 4

@Captain Wreckless,

Quote:
Does TMTv2+ThomsensShips v4.4 for GWX3+Xtra ships still need to be installed?
You can add whatever ships you like to your SH3 setup (provided they are stable at the time of adding), *before* you follow the instructions for the ThomsenParamApp. I know Makman tested his TMTv2 mod + ThomsenShips v4.4 properly before distribution. If this is all you have added, then no need to use my application.

If you have added any further ships since then (eg IABL's MFM merchant ship collection), then you should use the ThomsenParamApp, but use the app's recommended values. The recommended values are the same as Makman's: eng_power = 30%, rudder-drag = 0.02 (auto-set by the app to 0.03 for fast ships), and 0 for gc_height and 0 for LR. The value of 0 will preserve Makman's slight changes to gc_height and LR.

But check you have a stable game with all new ships present before running my application. Run a long patrol. If the ships you have added to your game cause a CTD (crash-to-desktop) before you use my application, (and test a game save in mid patrol and then a game reload), then it is certain that they will cause a CTD after use of the application!

Good luck,
Stiebler.
Stiebler is offline   Reply With Quote