View Single Post
Old 04-14-18, 07:01 AM   #18
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfnSea3 View Post
Yep, looks as if I'm playing stock SH5 even though installing TWoS said "successful".
*EDIT-So I went back to see if I could get a TWoS splash screen when I start the game. Clicked SH5 icon to launch SH5. No TWoS splash screen there just the Silent Hunter 5 Battle of Atlantic screen. Clicked new campaign. Was asked to type in a name. Did so. Only option now is back or start game. I click start. Pictures of ships and information below pictures....still no splash screen. Pictures disappear. I press escape when screen is black. Now back in 'bunker'. This is when it dawns on me, again, information was left out of above reply just like information is missing from the PDF installation instruction steps. So I just closed game. Will try again when I have time. When exactly was there supposed to be a splash screen? Dunno. Trial and error. One step at a time. Thanks, though, for taking time to reply.
Check your game installation path and compare it with the path you specified during TWoS installation...Rookie or not you should be aware where is your main game installed , before you dive into modding.
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote