Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 10-11-17, 11:19 AM   #5385
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

As I suspected, I didn't think you'd see a change with de-activating the mods you have, since none of them mess with the menu_1024_768.ini or sensor files (directly). What I'm wondering now is about "dates of availability" in the game's settings files. What boat did you say you had torpedobait? How 'bout you, mark bonamer?

If you both would, try a Single Mission late in the war, though I don't know why it would work differently. We did have issues with one of the subs in CMN like that though, where it would be missing its conning tower in Single Missions, but be fine in the Campaign. Very odd. Do like "SM02 Palawan Passage", a Gato in October 1944 with a July 1944 config date, or "SM10 Last targets" with a Balao in February, 1945 and a November of 1944 config date. The "SM05 Battle off Samar" is from late October of 1944 in a Balao with a config date of July 1944. I'm not sure if any of cdrsubron7's missions are from later in the war or not. I'll go look at them next. It might be easier to "make your own", or if you want to wait a bit, I'll do one really late, with like the Shinano still alive in mid-45 or something... Maybe the Yamato with the same timeframe...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote