View Single Post
Old 01-22-19, 10:16 PM   #5
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Also check your MOD folder structure. Sometimes, you end up with an extra folder when using the Windows Archive Manager. So long as your Steam is not in a Windows system drive, such as Program Files (x86), SH4 is fine in that main Steam Library folder, and you should be able to apply mods fine with JSGME. If you are in a protected folder though, Windows will go behind your back and roll back a goodly portion of the mod you applied, especially anything that has a "cfg" extension, which probably a good 10% of TMO is cfg files. There is a definite conflict between the ship and the "targeting" when you "Lock" on. Can you shoot torpedoes at similar ships? Oh! Wait! Is it a Conte Verde passenger ship you are attempting to photo?... see? this is where I miss having aanker around - [to the side] "Get well and get back here buddy!!!" [/end] - sorry - anyway, there are a few of the missions in the Stock game that do not function as intended - even after five updates. I cannot find the "fix", which dgrayson (Florida Sailor) did years ago. However, I will point you to THEBERBSTER's re-mix of Webster's GFO (Game Fixes Only) mod: THEBERBSTER's All-In_One..., which is an easy way to get into modding, and Webster fixed those bum missions. Just be sure and read all of THEBERBSTER's documentation, and you won't go wrong...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote