Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 12-27-16, 10:14 PM   #3293
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

Excellent illustration Factor... Since most of the "fixit" work is already done by gutted, I'll ask Rockin Robbins if he wants to do a "quickie" on that one with the US_HarborTraffic changes we'll be doing. I suppose we'll have to put your names up in lights, and into the credit list...

We're working on some of the vessels that seem to have rocks planted through their hulls when they spawn in various harbors, so we're going through now, and fixing the obvious ones. Which leads me to this: If anyone finds a vessel listing in a harbor, and it hasn't had US Fleet Boat hostile activity helping it to that state, if you would, notate the vessel, the location and the date for us please, and we'll move it's spawn site just a pinch to keep it off the rocks. Some of these vessels manifest their symptoms with fire, explosions, and squatting really low in the water, like maybe even sitting on the bottom, with just their superstructure showing...

Part of this Harbor fix will involve Dutch Harbor, in which the only way to fully fix it is to move the dock facilities slightly, so there are several changes coming there, plus we purr-teed 'er up some too... I'd like to get it into the mod, with Rockin Robbins' permission, prior to the next release, so the "fix" can then be welded in place. We might be a few days with this though, due to the testing procedure... very boring stuff, as a lot of you know... multiple career starts just so you can look at rocks. Such fun! But I am infected with CTD...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote