View Single Post
Old 06-24-18, 11:23 PM   #208
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

(SpongeBob announcer) "Three Hours Later..."

I made a quick test mission (loaded the tanker with fuel for loud noises if / when I hit it). It moves left to right. My intention was for a 90 shot, but I got tired of waiting, and was probably going to be a pinch too close anyway, so I shot early. Two mags, and one impact trigger, and all 3 worked. I'll usually get at least one dud out of a spread... anyway, I only did 2 degrees (check that on yours - about the 35 sec mark... ), because I forgot to un-zoom the scope, and I think I did that backwards anyway... Opened doors, up scope, find 'em again, then I did "L" for lock, "S" button, and to be certain, the PK button. Shot shot and shot... Now, this is FotRSU, not Ralles, but similar in design (lots of ships, pretty, fun to play ). My Ralles is on a different computer, and I can't do captures very well on it, and it doesn't have video editing...

Check the Off-set Angle dial, and if your boat still won't shoot straight, don't use that "S" button, and only shoot singles. See what it does...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote