Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 02-13-18, 12:14 PM   #5764
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

You just have to be a bit more careful Bleiente with what you run out in front of in the game now... where's my evil laugh?... boo-ah-ha-ha-ha-ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyzBegonia View Post
I've encountered circular runner for a few times, but such things never happened to me..... They just normally run in circles around and it's not likely that it will hit you due to its relatively larger radius of trajectory.
I've literally run into them before, from my boat being on the move usually when shooting, but this is the first time I've ever dove deep into one -AND- it did not do the usual steady circle run. This thing changed not only depth, but radius, like the rudders had broken or something. It did wide turns, sharp turns, then back to wide, back to sharp, and that's what got me, the last sharp turn it did, almost like it was homing in on me. I've lost count now of how many times this has happened recently... what, five?? six?? been sunk 3 times, one dud and two complete misses?? Of course, I've done a LOT of torpedo shooting the last year in this mod...

Come to think of it, I wonder if CapnScurvy has any homing torpedoes on airplanes?... super ~evil~ laugh boo-ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!! -but no, he doesn't... yet!

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote