View Single Post
Old 03-02-18, 08:04 AM   #9827
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashikaga View Post
A few questions. Do I have to enable the event cam in the cfg file since it does not show up in the options screen at the beginning?
SH5 doesn't really like old 4:3 resolutions. The settings are there but you can not see them. Try to select the highest possible ingame resolution and see will the required setting options will appear in the menu. Otherwise, you can manually edit cfg file...

Quote:
Also I am still looking for the original Das boot bunker clip and music which went with TWOS in earlier versions. Deleting the .bik file did not work on my previous version 2.1. Any info on how to do that?
Search for mod called "Das Boot main theme" or something like that. It should be compatible...

Quote:
then, do I set finished tutorial on true in the cfg file? And my campaign advance checker keeps telling me there is a problem.
It's probably a false warning.

With "some" versions of the game you always get "error" message but your campaign transfers will work OK. If not, we have the alternative campaign transfer method which is described in TWoS documentation. In-game campaign/flotilla transfer radio messages will tell you what to do approximately 1 month before designated transfer date.
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote