Old 07-28-18, 10:44 AM   #10455
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muckenberg View Post
Greetings Steel Wolves
Today I was attacked by the RAF bomber on my return from the US coast. How real. I reported classical contact and started fighting on the plane with the plane. What surprised me that the Bf 109 appeared in a moment and the bomber shot down. This was my first career in SH5 for my career. From 2015, from January. Is it possible that a contact was reported and the game sent a fighter? I know that the bombers should work, but the fighter really surprised me, so I'm asking.
Air to air dogfights are SH5 exclusive due to appropriate TDW's patches. These situations are quite rare though but they will happen eventually as you have already witnessed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_AJ View Post
Currently In operation Drumbeat and on the third re-supply. I have 13 kills at the moment .. at 100% setting !! the question is when does the re-supply stop .. Ill stay on this side of the world in front of the USA until the virtual bastards find my U-77 and sink my boat... lol not gonna happen -- I am so hooked ON SH5 this time and getting fat from sitting on my computer for so long
Happy hunting Captain !
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote