Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 03-23-17, 01:26 PM   #4323
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 440
Uploads: 2

OK fellers (and gals), when I was a younger lad, I used to build me plastic model planes and ships and tanks and the like. If one wasn't quite what I wanted, and another was somewhat similar, we might do what be used to call "kit-bash" the two models into something more "real"... Maybe even make our own decals. My, what fun... Now I can't see beyond the end of m' nose without the specs... Anyway, I "kit-bashed" me a couple mods together, and went into Osaka bay upon one of the keltos01 boats, a Jyunsen C, in fact... it was the First of January, 1942 it was, 0800 hours... sun was just barely up there though... anyway, I'm thinking that the Jap_HarborTraffic is going to definitely have to be split... I mean, it's not even four weeks in yet, and here's what we have over on the military side of Osaka Bay (Kobe):

Who needs wheels?...

Two hulls are better than one:

Will the real Mr. Smith please step forward?

Plenty of room below for a double hull too...

I was flying about on my free-camera magic carpet, and happened to hear the screeching and squaling sounds just below where I was, and almost didn't check it out, thinking that it was just a CV sitting in too shallow of water, but it wasn't only that...

So, to eliminate this for sure for certain, I'm going to get back to being serious about splitting that file into different segments with the rest of the layers, and eliminating more than one spawn per parking spot...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote